Who plays Video Games?

Hah, you just offended an entire country.

Also, agree with u at least ur, not in Japan they have anime cafes.

3 Likes

I cant stand anime either

1 Like

I donā€™t think bashing anime has a place here, and itā€™s totally off topic. Let people enjoy what they like without judging.

Back to the subject: I currently play on PS4 and PC, but not much. Latest game I played was Crash Bandicoot remastered on PS4.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really like consoles too.much, played a lot of guitar hero but thatā€™s about it. I played Warcraft for a couple of years, nothing sinceā€¦well ingress, but Iā€™m not sure it counts.

1 Like

My fucking god thats cancer But doki doki literature club is different, if you check the tags it says Psychological horror, and only people who played the game know how terrifying it is and how it can keep you up at night

3 Likes

XB: Scepterr69 All the Forzas :yum:

And this :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah I know about the game. Thatā€™'s why iā€™ll never play it.

None of my friends who played it slept the day they got to see some special scenes :wink:

My other gaming is on my DIY countertop Arcade cabinet from 2010 and 2016 RetroPie Gameboy

7 Likes

Gonna start an anime thread so then we donā€™t derail his thread too much.

1 Like

GAMING SYSTEM: PC 1st generation i7 CPU 6GB of RAM, 8GB video RAM, GTX 1060, usually streaming at 1080 through steam link to 42" TV

GAMER TAG: wafflejock

GAMES I PLAY: Ark (rarely now), Besiege, Kerbal Space Program (KSP), Civilization (when I need to burn a few days)

Also had a retro pi in an original xbox here for a bit, but was a friends pi was just helping him fit it into the old box and run the USB ports in place of the controller portsā€¦ donā€™t seem to have any pics unfortunately but Contra is still great, beat it with the cheat code.

3 Likes

Are we all measuring dickies now? Pc Spec war incoming?

haha Iā€™m sorry but PC is just so generic :slight_smile:

1 Like

New and original Anime thread

2 Likes

Oh myā€¦ 10char

Like alot of people have said I donā€™t have much time to play any games nowadays. However when I do itā€™s mainly, PUBG, Arma 3, R6, Star Citizen or Dirt Rally. A bit of VRchat lately, so stupid yet fun lol.

System: PC (Ryzen 1600, GTX 1060) Tag: JdogAwesome

Yay persona! I put 174 hours in my first play through lol

1 Like

Crash is so hard on ps4. I gave up and went back to persona lol

I played all of them on PS1, I didnā€™t notice a difference on PS4 :grin:

1 Like

I did too but I was stuck on the 1st one and didnā€™t want to skip to the 3rd which was my favorite.