Who plays Video Games?

The first one is the hardest one, you should totally skip it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to look that up. I have persona golden for my ps vita. Lol

1 Like

Iā€™m so addicted to persona that I bought golden twice. One in English and made a Japanese ę—„ęœ¬ account, bought a foreign ps gift card, and bought the Japanese version to help me learn Japanese lol. The storylines are awesome.

1 Like

I need to get back into elder scrolls. Itā€™s so time consuming though

1 Like

Ps4 battlefield 1 foe the moment, and been waiting on god of war since 2012. :slight_smile:

Hey I just started playing chess. A game someday? :smile:

2 Likes

An old addiction, SimCity :yum:

4 Likes

System: PC Gamertag: Pathaim Use to play CSGO quite allot but since then i havenā€™t found a good game to get into, played abit of battlefield LoL and six siege

^ if anyone wants to play anything hit me up

1 Like

GAMING SYSTEM: XB1

GAMER TAG: Kevmaaann

GAMES I PLAY: COD (WW2 most recently), Player Unknown: Battlegrounds

I hear ya with Doom @longhairedboy, I used to play that on old DX2/66 machines over our local network where I used to work when I was 16/17 with about 5 other guys!! It was amazing! :rofl::grin:

Feel free to add me if you want to play either WW2 or PUBG anyone?

2 Likes

GAMING SYSTEM: PS4 Pro, PSVR, PC

GAMER TAG: landonkun1 (PSN), landonkun (Steam)

GAMES I PLAY: PUBG, Destiny 2, Rocket League, Awesomenauts (PC), and a shitload of others on PS4.

Iā€™m not even a fan of anime, but dudeā€¦ donā€™t be a weenie.

2 Likes

i did 12mill combo in tony hawk pro skater 4 no cheats required

3 Likes

Ainā€™t gona lie doom is and always will be sick,when I was younger my mate used to come round and we would have winner stays on multiplayer 2 tvs so you couldnā€™t cheat!! Even my dad would play and invite his mate roundā€¦good times!! Duke nukem was sick too!!

3 Likes

I like those things. I have a full size coin op cabinet with a pc inside and lots of emulators. Mame mostly. Sadly I have no room for it where I live now and it is rotting at my broā€™s garage. I hope I can recover it Someday.

1 Like

Have you tried this one?

1 Like

I like the wii :smile:

1 Like

All right Bernadette :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am surprised that no one mentioned Injuctice2 or MKX :cry:

1 Like

GAMING SYSTEM : PC , PS4

GAME I PLAY : i only play a game at once because i always try hard so i need to focus on a single game and Iā€™m a big player of PUBG. Iā€™ve hit top 30 in TPP squad last season. This season i have less time so i am top 100 - 200 in EU server !

My gamertag is my username :wink:

2 Likes

I was there before. I made a full size cabinet a few years before the countertop one. It was a bit of an eyesore and too heavy to move around. You should make a small on like me

1 Like

Not usually much of a gamer, hoewever I just picked up Until Dawn (I know late to the party) and it is so immersive and fun. Itā€™s almost like an interactive movie and all of your decisions affect the gameplay and story structure. Itā€™s cool for sure. Any other horror games out recently worth playing? Iā€™m thinking maybe Outlast?

1 Like