Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Strong enough to drill a bunch of mounting holes and abuse on sidewalk curbs?

Edit: Wait why is shipping $30!?

1 Like

strong enough to route wires and add a crap load of other screw holes and whatnot. it has to hold up about 250lbs of person and gear. theres not so much as a crack in the lamination

its only $22.56 for me

$42.50 shipped for a 10 ply deck is an absolute steal. other mbs wood decks are $150+

2 Likes

Shipped with griptape would be $56.17 for me, worth it to put 8" pneumos and 11.5" TKP on? I’ll be using 35 degree risers but I like the MTB shape

That still not much more expensive than any other blank deck. I would say go for it. The price is well worth it

1 Like

Need a remote ASAP, U.S, located in San Diego 92127. Anyone have a spare mini remote, need it by Wednesday

You will still want 2 of the 5065 to have decent performance from the motors and so they dont over heat.

1 Like

[US] does anyone have tubes and tires they don’t want? I’ve picked up some cheap trucks and rims but no wheels

Still looking for unwanted 6x2 tubes and tires
Also in need of a set of channel truck shocks, MBS yellow or equivalent…maybe someone got a set and realized they needed something stiffer?

Non esk8 related request:
I would need a k type thermocouple for my reflow oven but I just can’t find anything locally. If anyone within the EU has one they could sell me I would be more than happy to buy it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for someone to help me print a mini remote convention kit. I am willing to pay . 4

Thank you.

Anyone have a set of shredlight mounts laying around? I’ve got the lights, just no brackets.

*front and rear

@b264, those shredlights though

20190601_195929

2 Likes

Anyone got cool stuff antispark related(ex:loop keys, holders, connectors,etc.) or even superstar hub related(ex:old tires)for cheap to Canada? Anything really. I’m still in the process for my first diy and I chose to build an mtb style street carver

i am looking for an enclosure, it can be pretty small but it does need to be able to have to have a camber in it for a rounded deck bottom. let me know if anyone has one or you see one somewhere. thanks!

Anyone in europe has a 320 or 315mm belt?

I bought two of these and their great for flat boards but flexed perfectly to fit my concaves. Also not bad price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JG41Z2R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have seen those. They look pretty good but i hate giant branding they put on it.

1 Like

yea, me too, they should have left it without the branding.

1 Like