Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Looking for a hm10 4v ble module that works with android 8 and higher. Got any extra I gladly take one from you. Located in europe

Edit: found

Isn’t the stlink like 15$ top? @paragon https://www.arrow.com/en/products/nucleo-f070rb/stmicroelectronics

Looking for a 12S ballance lead. (Jst ph 13pin)

Does anyone have some motor’s, caliber 2’s, wheel’s, pulleys and caliber mounts they’d be willing to donate?

Don’t really care about how the stuff looks as long as it’s still usable as im building a trash spud. IMG_20190826_193119__01 IMG_20190822_220739

^ build currently has 12s3p 25r, vesc 4.12 and an antispark

1 Like

If anyone in the US has a 310mm belt, hit me up! As long as it’s in decent condition, preferably 15mm wide but down to 9mm is still cool. I’m thinking a couple bucks for a single belt and a couple more to ship it?

Running 13:36 with 90mm center to center and single idler, maybe 315mm will still work?

In EU [NL] Looking for

Dupont Cable Female Jumper Connector: JST-PH 3pin 2mm pitch Length: 24mm (Roughly)

Sadly with Lockdowns it’s been hard to even get the tools to make the cables myself :frowning: does mean no remote, and no riding until i find some

Maybe ask @pjotr47

1 Like

I have such a cable laying

Yes looking for this with a connector going to the Unity on the other end JST Female XH-3Y

1 or two of these would be awesome

Still possible?