THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Shipping might cost a bit more And working out what qty to distribute into each country might be harder.

To keep it simple It’s probably better to do group buy with friends in the same country.

Ok @rwxr you should see your funds back

I’m down… Count me in

Waiting on @Eboosted

If he passes you’re in…

If not …

Seeing if anyone wants to do a three pack…or 5

I’m in, I’m taking @rwxr spot

@Michaelinvegas do you know yet what I still owe you?

No not yet mate

I promise …all of you will be the first to know! Lol

Ok got ur 899

Will need a little more from you bud lol

But it’s ok just hold off till we can get an exact amount … so for now your good

Anyone else with @Rob69de ???

Don’t leave him hangin’ missing out on a good deal

Okay. Depending on what it is, I might have to wait until I get my commission check on Thursday

2 Likes

It’s fine dude …

I have your raptor as ransom lol

lol

if I pulled the pledge you’d be back down…that would be seriously f’d up thing for me to do lol

Paging :zap:-/-<[:

@mike.c @thatfilmguy @happyskate @bucksd @Beltz5 @Mikenopolis @Enigmacpl03 @Streetsurfer92 @Justin_Esquibel @RegalMetalWorks

You guys are ghosting :ghost: this thread

@ Rob69de poked his head up

Who’s in with him?

I’m still in but looks like our group went from 5 to 2.

Lol funny

Well up to you guys

I can still help or stop with with this group …

Just let me know

Ok, I am confused… I thought you had to organize a 5x group buy to get the board for $899. But I just looked at the Kickstarter again, and there are 2x group buys for the same $899 price. Shipping per board is still about $50 USD whether you get 5x or 2x. Actually it is $6 cheaper per board overall when you only buy TWO.

Am I missing something here? .

2x Group Buy: (AU$ 2553) / 2 = ($1901.39) / 2 = $950.70 per board

. .

5x Group Buy: (AU$ 6424) / 5 = ($4784.37) / 5 = $956.87 per board

The problem is the exchange rate I think that throwing it off that’s why I’m so loosely goosey with their payments…I’ll find out when the card get hit

The exchange rate will affect the USD price because it is constantly varying. The Australian dollar price, however, does not change. It’s still more expensive per unit to buy 5 then it is to buy 2.

• AU$ 1276.50 per board at 2X

• AU$ 1284.80 per board at 5X

EDIT:

• 2X: AU$ 1206.50 + 70.00 s/h
  • 5X: AU$ 1218.00 + 66.80 s/h

What’s the deal @onloop