THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

@rwxr is gonna pay tomorrow so that’s 5

We can wait a little

It’s done

@rwxr you owe me some $$

@onloop now you can change it

Next group please …

Step right up

3 Likes

@Michaelinvegas: awesome! Thanks for helping out with this. As I told you in pm I’m out partying atm so I can’t sort the payment right away. I need to move money between my accounts and I don’t have the token for my bank with me. Hope you’re okay with me sorting everything tomorrow when I wake up. I’m not a nigerian prince, promise!

@onloop: could you add a $1 pledge to the KS? It’s not possible to follow project updates on KS unless you’ve pledged an amount to the project.

Are you partying in excitement for an epic skateboard? @rwxr

Yup, I asked @Michaelinvegas if there was a spot for this group buy some hours ago, then I watched a hockey game which my team won and we went to a bar to celebrate. When I checked my phone a bit later Mike had sorted everything and even spotted me the money…

This forum and the people on here are awesome and the level of innovation, creativity and helpfulness here is just amazing!

2 Likes

I’m like the mafia …

You can run…but I will find you and stick a :horse: horse head in your bed.

Lol

not sure what happened to the other guys…

Thinking they had hand bag :purse: duty at the mall today :joy:

1 Like

So…that means @onloop you have attained your Kickstarter goal.

And there you go…

You can thank me later

3 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic week for you!! :sunglasses:

Haha! I feel like I am spamming the “like” button on all your posts. Great sense of humor.

:joy:

1 Like

Thank you all for the support!

Over the next few days ill be releasing info about our stretch goals.

Please share this kickstarter with your friends!

1 Like

So group one is:

@yummyblobs @maverail @Fabian @HI-DEF-DEPOT @rwxr

Whoever else wants in … goes to group 2

Waaaaaazzzzaaaapp???

1 Like

Life got easier

:zap:-/-<[:

@mike.c @thatfilmguy @happyskate @bucksd @Beltz5 @Mikenopolis @Enigmacpl03 @Streetsurfer92 @Justin_Esquibel @RegalMetalWorks

The above noted interest…

Just wondering

TL;DR but I’m interested, what’s the procedure?

@Eboosted: onloop changed the kickstarter so you can now buy 2x Raptors for 899 each. Easiest thing to do would be to find a friend or someone else on the forum and buy a pack together.

@Michaelinvegas did a great job of organizing the 5x group buys, atleast for me it was sorted in less than 24h with no effort from my side but paying but Mike and the others had been trying to work it out for a few days before I joined. But since it’s the same prices for the 2x now, you should be able to handle it on your own.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

If there is anyone still interested, PM me to make a GB of 2

Ok quick update all

Looks like a little confusion on the group buy…

@rwxr is in Sweden…

So checking with @onloop if we can still help him here…

If not @Eboosted said he is willing to take his spot…

… if @rwxr is out…I think he wants todo a group buy for his country so help him if he needs getting people if that should be the case

Hey, yeah, as Mike said theres been a little misunderstanding. Fault is on me.

If there’s not an easy solution to this, I’ll give my spot to @Eboosted and I’ll try to find someone to do a 2x group buy with instead. Preferably in sweden or denmark. Other parts of EU should also work if shipping is easily solvable.

Cheers