THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Just wondering?

Who would be interested in @onloop’s thread

4 Likes

How much will it be? 899 or 999?

Well the cheaper of course … but not clear on this format that @onloop has in place.

I’m not sure if I need to be involved to help people out…but of course will be happy to get more riders on the road … my ultimate goal lol sucks riding alone sometimes lol

1 Like

I’m definitely interest, located in Socal to boot.

Since they are available to handle the shipping we could even arrange one EU/US group buy. What do you think?

Would it be worth it? Not sure of shipping costs to various countries and any tariffs that U may incur shipping from USA instead of them…not sure which is better

He said that they will manage multiple shippings if required, so I guess they will be shipping separately from eu and us warehouses.

1 Like

Seems like its a win win situation, I’m definitely in if you’re will to lead our group buy, Mike,

I want to… but don’t know if I can justify at the moment- I’m sure this will be eaten up fast, so don’t hold a spot for me

You can count me in too if you don’t have enough. I’m ok with dropping out if there are too many people. Regardless I don’t mind. I do want to try my hand on a hub board eventually so this might be a good start.

I understand that raptor 1 owners get a new nano-x remote when it comes out. So maybe @Michaelinvegas will add a raptor2 for free with the nano-x group buy? Lol! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I’m keen too, I got mine at 1099 price and willing to get refund to get again at lower price. Only difference I see in this situation guys is difficulty in changing your mind whereas with individual purchases you could easily opt out and ask for refund.

I may well be in for this! Anybody commit to leading the GB yet?

1 Like

Definitely interested!

Well…

I’m now on the fence…and the person that does the this group buy needs to be committed into this …

So, best I let the confirmed buyers get together and run this thread …

So who up for the Task to lead the charge?

I would say somebody with a fast internet connection and one unlimited paypal account (to receive 5000$ usd in few days).

I would also prefer somebody who has proven to be reliable in group buys.

If somebody fits in these requirements please volunteer below.

Hey guys, Kickstarter is live, anybody willing to lead the group buy? keen to have my name down

Yep someone needs to step up

… I did my time lol

Bare in mind to organiser Enertion only accept credit card payment (not paypal)

Also check your cards foreign currency transaction fees. I got charged extra $32 for a tier 2 board (using amex)

Delivery charge is on top circa $50