THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

@Michaelinvegas I have received your page, lol.

Congratulations on organizing the 1st form group buy, I thought it would never happen! :smile:

So, I’m still interested, but would love a summary of how this whole process works, as it seems quite complex.

Also, I understand Enertion will ship to each individual in the group, is this correct? and how do we supply the address to them through Kickstarter?

Lastly, what happens if someone in our group drops out?

@thatfilmguy actually two essentially stepped out of the buy…but I hadn’t clicked the button on KS …

But once I hit the button no backing out.

Basically I’m the bag man… for all in the group buy… you send me your money and address for shipping… I pay for the KS and send them your Address…

Hit me by PayPal…u can use the merchant way but you pay the fee … or the free way by friends and fam…So theres an exchange rate that we need to deal with so the final cost will bounce around a little …

That’s pretty much it not sure what the 2nd group is doing … I know like yourself you aren’t on the forum everyday and some of them are like that too… so need to get the band back together and see what up

So, if I remember right there used to be two middleman in the process, you as the escrow holder, and a member of the group buy that the money is transferred to after the kickstarter is successfully backed.

Did something change? Are you now the only middleman? If so that would be great!

Yep…

I’m the all in one

So you mean to tell me you take my money, push a few buttons, and get me a great deal? What’s the catch, lol?

Nothing…

You just need to help me wrangle the other dudes in your group …

Alright, I’m in! Who Is currently in the group?

mmm… looks like the exchange rate changed between doing each calculation. i’ll adjust it to make it the same.

EDIT: updated it

Still no euro buy guys ?

@ExFr: Join me!

Why not :wink:

I’m down. . . .

I’m no longer interested. At this time I’m leaning towards a build with CarvOn V3

Do you know when is the Carvon V3 going to be released?

Estimated to be APRIL 2017 per their upcoming KickStarter page CarvOn Kickstarter

1 Like

All good @Mikenopolis

So @bucksd and @thatfilmguy

Anyone else??

I am still in…

And @RegalMetalWorks Makes three…

Is three it or we gonna make it 5??

1 Like

Freaking Awesome Mike! How come the 5x GB is still only showing 1 backer? shouldnt it be 2 backers? did that initial backer back out?