The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

@Lunasi What’s the word on the location for day 1? I remember we weren’t able to get permits for the park.

I’ll be posting the info soon but the meeting spot will be Denver Skate Park at 11am. Also anyone who wants to keep updated while there or beforehand can join the Telegram chat group at: https://t.me/joinchat/JUK5YxeOptfB8f4B046fmQ

3 Likes

Wont be able to make it due to work. But can i buy a swag bag if any is left over?

1 Like

IKR? I just want STICKERS! someone send me all they stickers! I got one RedEmber sticker and took forever committing to where to put it

2 Likes

If I have any stuff left over when done I’ll put it up here

1 Like

Okie dokie. Got a buddy goin down there for the week to eskate

1 Like

So sad I can’t go, kicker is I’ll miss France too this year :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You around May 25/26? I’m going to be in Dingle for a few days.

2 Likes

Yes! DM me when you’re here Matt

2 Likes

I have a couple shipping points available if anyone needs to ship their board for the event. Reach out to me and I’ll provide details!

1 Like

I was soldering my damn 4wd together with Jeff Tattum snoring next to me!

2 Likes

does he sleep with his costumes and masks?:thinking:

:rage: emoji emoji emoji

This is a stupid request but @Lunasi can you by chance add the dates next to the schedule of events on http://www.theelectricboarder.com/#schedule please?

I keep going back and forth matching up dates and I think it would help.

Only 3 weeks out!!!

Like dis:

Schedule

2 Likes

I’ll be cleaning up the schedule of events this week and will repost it for you all so you have a bit more info!

2 Likes

Is there a day pass option? Im road tripping currently… Will be in vail the 10th - 12th and the 13th i could make as i head back east. Thx

2 Likes

Oh hey, I’ll be camping in the back service roads of Vail those days as well before the thunder mountain event. We should ride.

For sure…im staying with a friend in beaver creek but wpuld like to ride thru dow junction and get some footage and anywhere else… Will message u now tues is a good free day and part of wed as well

Little schedule update for people following closely.

Day One, June 12 – City Cruise, meet and greet

11:00am – 1:00pm: Meet and greet at Denver Skate Park (2205 19th St, Denver, CO 80202)

1:00pm: Group ride from the skate park to Adelitas Cocina (1294 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80210)

2:00pm: Lunch at Adelitas and time to charge boards

4:00pm: Group ride back to Denver Skate park

5:00pm: Break and charge up until 8pm

8:00pm: Meet at the Ginn Mill (2041 Larimer street, Denver) Ride out at 8:30 for denver cruisers, get there early so you don’t miss the group

10:00pm: Meet at Denver Skate Park for the Scavenger hunt and night ride (2205 19th St, Denver, CO 80202)

Day Two – Street course race day

Meet at IMI Motorsports Complex street boards race day ( 5074 Summit Blvd, Dacono, CO 80514 )

8:00am: Early birds who want to help set up the track and warm up early and sponsor set-up

10:00am: Start of Race day (race schedule will be provided at IMI motorsports complex)

5:00pm: Races end, open use of track, music, hanging for the camp out.

5:00-8:00: Company Demos

10:00pm: The night time lonely road ride, departs from IMI motorsports complex.

12:00pm: The Camp out at IMI motorsports complex! Sleep under the stars, in your cars or in your tents and hang out until the second race day on the off-road course!

Day Three – Off road track race day

8:00am: Early birds who want to help set up the track and warm up early and sponsor set-up

10:00am: Start of Race day (race schedule will be provided at IMI motorsports complex)

5:00pm: End of race day

Open night for food, bars, clubs or night riding since it’s Friday night and some people may want to explore the city. Join the telegram group chat to live chat and correspond with your fellow skaters to go out in the city with them at:

https://t.me/joinchat/JUK5YxeOptfB8f4B046fmQ

Day Four – Mountainside rides

10:30am: Meet at Golden City Brewery ( 920 12th St, Golden, CO 80401 )

12:00pm: Short carpool up to base of lookout mountainside, ride up lookout mountain.

2:30pm: Head back to Golden city Brewery to park again

3:00pm: Late lunch at Woody’s wood fired pizza, opportunity to charge boards

5:00pm: Ride out from woody’s and hit some of the park trails around Golden.

7:00pm: Take a break and head back to the city, rest for a few hours

10:00pm: Meet at Denver Skate Park for the night ride (2205 19th St, Denver, CO 80202)

Day Five – Fun day out in the city, brewery and dispensary exploration for the bold

11:30am: Meet at Denver Skate Park (2205 19th St, Denver, CO 80202)

12:15pm: Ride out and just explore the city for the day, open suggestions for breweries, dispensaries, food, parks and whatever else people are interested to see. Join the telegram chat in case you get lost!

Really excited to have you all out, this is going to be an epic 5 days!

Current event sponsors :

The Electric Boarder Colorado

Jed Boards

Tishawn Fahie

AngleTech

Skate Kastle

Kali.NYC

Red Ember Boards

Long Haired Boy

Hyper Ion Systems

Torque Boards

Flat Land 3D

Colorado Cadi

Build Kit Boards

Visiting companies:

Lacroix

MBS/Atom Electric

Moe Stooge

Enertion

Possible appearance by KOTA longboards and Psychotiller

5 Likes

And check out this bad boy. This is a Red Ember Soma that is going to be up for raffle at the event. Still needs frit and the bottom to be finished.

It is going to by $5 for 1 ticket, $10 for 3 tickets, $20 for 7 tickets, and 20 tickets for $50.

All proceeds will go into a beer/other festivities fund for all of us there, so buy a lot of tickets.

20190603_211354

13 Likes