The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Wow, I can’t even believe it’s already 5 days in and over! You all have been so amazing to hang out with this year and I feel like I make more friends every time I come out to these. I really want to thank all the sponsors and riders who have been really wonderful in coming out and supporting my event, I appreciate you guys more than you know. I’m really looking forward to putting together another event for you all this coming year and can’t wait to see the community grow more. From the bottom of my heart I already miss you guys and I wish we all lived in a place called esk8 city where we could ride all the time together. :yum:

Please post pics and vids for the community to see! :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for putting this on Corey, I’m dropping my boards off at Fedex this evening and wish so much I didn’t have to and that I could have a few more days of this. Everyone from this community made it a great vacation for me and I can’t wait for next year’s event in Florida.

I’m pulling that last of my footage off my camera and there’s a lot of great stuff. I’ll be sending it to TheElectricBoarder and Tishawn. I’m sure there’s something in there you will want.

6 Likes

Sorry i couldnt make it out for the day i wanted…but as an east coaster i can say over the 2 weeks i was just in CO ripping up ft collins, westminster and vail areas that anyone who didnt attend missed some good riding in the state of CO and yur event im sure!

3 Likes

Im sure you got tons… Between my gopro, insta 360 and drone i got like 200gb of stuff…all of which i think is gold lol

2 Likes

I’d love to see any footage people have! Especially if it includes that really handsome muscle bound man with one arm.

I wanna show momma!

7 Likes

Was great to meet you @Thebreadsticks

I like the extra elbow room you give people in group rides!

5 Likes

I have tons of you, I was behind you a lot lol

1 Like

Hahah thanks big guy!!! It was fun trying to keep up with you while you casually carved the entire width of the track but still continued to move forward at 30mph!!! It was so cool to put a face to the names here and see the boards.

Like I never knew @Sender rode something that sounds like a fucking chain saw.

@Saturn_Corp

Awesome Joeben! But it seemed like I was behind you most of the time! You definitely like to send it a bit more than me, and i was 100% amazed at how well you ride. the only thing holding you back in the slightest is motor heat! And maybe sweaty socket syndrome.

I really had a great time everyone. I’m still not sure how I lost my remote but definitely an easy fix. @Lunasi did a great job and put in a lot of work to make this event what it was, and for that we thank you so much Corey!

PS Thanks to the 5 or so guys that tried out the meepo! I know it wasn’t exactly exciting compared to the new la croixs or anything but the price/performance ratio is still impressive in my eyes and I appreciate you humoring me!

4 Likes

That’s the precision @Kug3lis is always talking up! Awww yeah.

5 Likes

FIX !! (10)

2 Likes

Check the teaser from the Event. We will finish the full version within a week or two :stuck_out_tongue: https://www.facebook.com/lazyrollers/

4 Likes