The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Next year I want to get to the florida one maybe year after that have a Jersey event. Maybe @kaly could come out and play. What do you think @akhlut Jersey event 2021. Depending on the house I’m in and time of year I would be ok if people crashed in my work shop or couch for a weekend.

5 Likes

I’m open for anywhere in the northeast

1 Like

Maybe I’m just poor or pay way too much taxes throughout the year but I got a pretty sizable return :sunglasses:. I don’t mind, it helps me budget throughout the year and January is Esk8 time.

2 Likes

Damn, now I’m torn. :joy: Should I keep my current booking at the hostel, or join in on that group hotel booking.

5 Likes

Hostel. Then crash the free continental breakfast :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes
6 Likes

I know camping was mentioned earlier, is that still a thing?

The option has been given to us by IMI motorsports complex to camp out on site between our two race days. This is optional but available for anyone who wants to do it. :blush:

5 Likes

I just want to remind everyone if they’re looking at hotels that deals end on May 12th!

2 Likes

Bump bump… you all better be there!

4 Likes

Nope. Im out… sorry dudes

1 Like

I’m there and square!

6 Likes

Are you going to finish your other board in time?

2 Likes

Are you asking me or enertion :rofl:

I can’t steal the unity from my mtb because the dirt track looks too fun but I’d much rather show off the cleaner, second build. I’m just waiting on the mailman now to see if that adapter will fit right.

2 Likes

Haha what’s the hold up on the unity?

1 Like

3rd batch = shipping after April

Now, 3rd batch is “shipping may or June”

Note shipping, not receiving. I’m seriously considering buying one from the second batch (someone’s gotta have one) and selling the 3rd batch when it gets here.

Then again I’d have to ship 2 boards so maybe it’s a blessing in disguise?

2 Likes

Just happens that this ends up on one of the biggest lacrosse tournament in the country weekends and my team (including me) is heading their… :disappointed_relieved: To make it worse, the tournament is in Denver, Colorado and our games are stacked at the times that Thunder in the Mountains happens. Wish I could see all of you guys their, maybe next time :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Events go all night til people crash, come cruise the city with us one night if you’re close by

4 Likes

“All night”

I still can’t believe I was the only one who joined SocalLegend/Joe and ShredLights/Eric to ride the graffiti tunnel in Vegas image

10 Likes

Haha wish I could. Last games are later at night and dad (I’m a kid) wouldn’t even let me ride in DT LA when they closed the streets…

1 Like