The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

If I was closer I’d be there, but since I’m a wage-slave I’ve gotta pick and choose.

Hills aren’t really a thing in south jersey, and we have zero DH scene as a result. It makes me sad.

But I 100% get the drive to be at these DH events to grow the sport, and especially to engage with these riders.

5 Likes

@Lunasi Depending on when this event gets slated we might be able to make it out for the last day.

3 Likes

Put enough amps and you can. Just brace the front on a wall, give her some juice, lean forward till she breaks loose. Floor it!

You need to move a little more north I have some hills a few towns over that the kids are always bombing.

1 Like

Atlantic County is a pancake. Biggest ‘hills’ we have are the bridges over to the islands. Those expansion joints suck.

We got some hills in Brielle and good number of steep twisting hills in a neighborhood called Shark River Hills, but there is alot of car traffic there.

100% agree.

2 Likes

Okay so I’ve spoken to IMI and the dates they had available were in line with the original estimates. That means the “original” event is officially June 12th to June 16th, but hold that thought, as I said before I am negotiating with our local one wheel group who may hold their own extension to the event!

5 Likes

I just got a message from Maytech Rep with interest in Helping sponsor the event and they would like to come? I think they want to send some people with maytech goodies? I’m clarifying exactly what she means. @Lunasi, @longhairedboy I will be in touch with you soon… Have a happy and safe holiday everyone from Hyper ion systems.

7 Likes

Is hyper ion systems just you or did you get a true happy holidays go-ahead from all ur elves or something

2 Likes

“Ben in the box,” said so, My battery elf. He is excited to get out to the event. See how its done and bring it to the hill country in central Texas…

5 Likes

Hell yeah dude. Glad to hear.

1 Like

yes! i’d love to see Maytech there!

3 Likes

I’d like to see all the Chinese ladies of eskate! I’m always asking them to come stay w me, add some foreign spice. I think I’ve freaked out some of them

7 Likes

Well when you ask all the girls for a “Hummie” of course it’s gonna freak em out! :yum::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s weird but be nice to get some real foreigners visiting. My girlfriend and I have room. I’m sure some have been freaked but if they get a ticket to San Fran for a week they’re free to stay.
the rest of u aren’t as exoticly foreign but any of u can visit for a week. Seriously.

14 Likes

what @hummie forgot to mention is that the room that they have is in their bed.

7 Likes

@briman05 Then I’m coming

2 Likes

Little premature

4 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes