Im sorry. How does that make you feel

1 Like

200w%20(1)

1 Like

No more off topic :wink:

2 Likes

Any closer to nailing down a date?

1 Like

Dates are pretty much sealed for June 12-16, dropping off the deposit to IMI tomorrow morning!

10 Likes

Great. No surgery for me so ill definitely be healed in time. Putting in requests asap. Ill be able to pay Wednesday for my spot.

5 Likes

Think we can put the dates in the title?

3 Likes

Screenshot_20181230-130914_Chrome

6 Likes

Is that a run on the course @skatardude10 ? What’s it like?

2 Likes

Yep, it’s fantastic. I’d say it’s about 90-95% smooth pavement, a small amount of small gravel/dust in a couple corners and some patched up minor cracks every so often. Nothing that won’t just make racing it even more exciting… I couldn’t think of a better closed off location to ride. @Lunasi and I weren’t pushing it hard today either, gonna have to gear up for that :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I can’t wait… If your brakes are good, I could easily see hitting 45-55mph on the straights.

12 Likes

@Lunasi I’m definitely interested in attending but 5 days seems like a lot. If people wanted to attend 2-3 days. Which days would you recommend? Im personally not interested in racing but would love to be a spectator. I’m more interested in the group rides. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

If you’re more interested in the group ride aspect days 4 and 5 would provide more of that for you. Gopro video of the tracks coming soon!

9 Likes

Do you have a run down of what type of races there will be?

6 Likes

Alright thanks!

Are there concrete dates yet? Trying to make plans, need info :grinning:.

3 Likes

BUMP!

@Lunasi

OK, racing is settled. Need non-racing info regarding ride schedules, etc.

1 Like

Mike, we are for sure renting a camper or big van of some kind.

8 Likes

Cool, that’ll be a fun trip with the little ones.

1 Like

Just paid my Hundo (of course I want some swag) .

Committed now! No turning back!

Can’t fuggin wait!

AND MY FIRST TRIP TO A LEGAL STATE! YESSSIRRREEE!

14 Likes

Does anyone wanna adopt me for the week? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes