The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Not luge. buttboarding. I think @grecoman made it famous.

Buttboarding is where there are prizes given for dorkiness. This is the man’s version where you beat on everyone else. The drag winner against all comers . image

1 Like

Two decks race - one for each foot, give something for @bigben to do with his LY decks

2 Likes

Lowrider comp. Lol If only we could do legit burnout competitions

1 Like

That has already been proposed. It might be just u and one other in that one. And there will likely be best fall

1 Like

If the money can be pooled for parts i’m sure myself or @psychotiller would be willing to build it out at no cost. I’m sure others would be willing to volunteer for that as well, but i’d definitely be game and i’m sure dave would be willing as well.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy Im down. We pooled money for @Grozniy secret Santa gift in a few hours. I’d be willing to donate some $$. Might even have unused parts worth using if donating new parts is an option.

Wish I could but I only have a finite amount of vacation days. Luckily most longboarding events take place during weekends so I only need a day or two off to attend those. Looking more and more like we will need to sit this one out. :disappointed_relieved:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10 Likes

Poopdick .

4 Likes

@chaka i’ll fucking quit if you don’t show. I’ll take a dump in my press and burn all my motors. I’ll enter a fugue state during which I will completely lose myself to the monster within me and end up in a shelter for lunatics after they find me crying out your name in the streets of Orlando. I’ll get fat and order dumb shit from the home shopping network for my cats. I’ll cut my hair and wear cardigans everywhere. I’ll get one of those soccer balls for my suv and get addicted to nasal sprays. Beer will taste awful and it will rain every damned day and I’ll yell at my children that they should blame you for my misery and depression. My heart will die. Can you live with that? Can you live with yourself after doing this to me?

17 Likes

I need a thumbs down icon to click on.

1 Like

You race in pairs. One person is blindfolded and the other gives the directions… :rofl:

:joy: That :poop:’s funny.

Almost want @chaka not to go for this.

It’s interesting how everyone is in it for different reasons. Some want to race, others could care less. Some want to ride through the streets, others feel it’s too sketchy.

I love it all. But lets remember, this is a vacation. No need to get hurt, so take your best effort and dial it back a bit. That’s been my approach lately. I defiantly let myself get a little too crazy for the evolve world cup and I almost ran into a wall at 20 mph on that course at one point. The goal is to have fun, and it’s hard to have fun from a wheel chair… Unless said wheel chair has hummie hubs on it!

5 Likes

You also broke the track record, won four races getting to the finals and racing for the win in the finals. I’d say it was a fantastic effort and great day by you racing against the best the world had to offer.

4 Likes

If you guys want to do something like a board raffle you can always send the funds to the current pool with the note that it’s for the board raffle and separate of a rider fee. I can get those funds to LHB and Psycho, or @longhairedboy can make his own fund for that specific part of the races.

3 Likes

Or…or…ride like a maniac but on a course with no walls.

2 Likes

Our main priority in 2019 is to hit as many DH events as possible. Too bad you are not coming out to Barret Junction. The Tecate 500 is going to be fun!:metal: I think it is important that we make a continued presence and bring world class riders into esk8.

Hitting the Bakersfield event too! The course is sick!

3 Likes

@chaka were doing a whole uphill and downhill day, that’s literally day 4!

7 Likes