The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

I think there should be balloons tied to the boards and everyone has blowguns and have to pop the balloons. What was there never a mario kart thing on Jackass that would have been great.

4 Likes

This would be funny too egg-spoon-game

6 Likes

Relay race but instead of batons we use vibrators that are turned on to maximum

2 Likes

I thought you didn’t want to race? Now you’re turning it into one of your Friday nights.

2 Likes

Exactly. :smirk:

1 Like

night-time track based esk8 laser tag would be the shit. or using flag football flags on either the hips or shoulders, for elimination type games.

or a whole new class… the grocery run! every lap you get more shit in your grocery bag and then more grocery bags until the last person falls and can’t carry the shit and wins in addition to getting on a leader board for the amount of shit they carried.

see this is the shit i’m talking about.

6 Likes

Could do something like the movie out cold, fill a beer all the way full and see who has the most left in their cup at the end :yum:

2 Likes

yes! first across the line with the most brew wins. We’ll need the Natural Light or Steel House for that shit though.

3 Likes

I didn’t read what’s going on but just telling what i want anyway.

At every event it would be nice if there was the classic two cone figure-8 course. A repeatable standard. I’ve seen it done before at I think the LA event years back. We could compare for years

anyone on sidewinder clones, cutout decks, or deep wells would be golden for that. or a leiftech or unicycle. lol

We could have an anything-goes category. See how the unicycle competes. maybe someone will come up with something faster than a board

I like the classic 8 course. Simple. Safe. Course Is easy to set up n repeat. The slight variable of the ground smoothness…is a big variable.

the EUC’s are already faster than almost every board out there.

3 Likes

Goofy, that may be my event :wink:

How bouts vendor buttboard race

4 Likes

Those unicycles? With the right deck I think for sure could win a curvy course like the 8. accelerate faster I think with a wider secure stance and the right set up do sharper turns How u know they would win?

Street luge drag race. I want to. 6 hub motor deck will be the sexiest

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

buttboard race

1 Like

Sexiest board contest? Most electronics crap on one deck showdown?

4 sure there should be an aesthetics contest.

2 Likes

Best fall? But buttboarding is not going to beat me in a drag w 8 motors on something like this! If ur calling it buttboarding you are gunna lose for sure. Bring me the Ducati image )