Not so private, creeping on ESK8

In case it wasnt clear enough the first time.!

4 Likes

:fu: i might be the shit post king. Lol I’ve made 3rd in all time users in under a year…

3 Likes

I beg to differ I think I deserve that crown @Skunk

Oh snap u swim with the dolphins hahaha

Chasing dolphins in the water as they swim away does not constitute as “swimming with dolphins”

5 Likes

We had a good chat over the phone. Long story short is PM’s can be viewed. I personally think @treenutter has a good enough moral compass to entrust this to but it is probably too enticing for someone interested in dominating the industry.

13 Likes

I don’t think anyone here is worried about @treenutter in this context. <3

13 Likes

Yeah, he’s a class act!

11 Likes

Not what I heard.

@treenutter is taking over the entire industry. He is the Shadow King.

The true Sith Lord noone expected.

19 Likes

I def have

Time for me to go ahead and never participate in the forum again and go back to non-logged on reading, I should have stayed rogue and never joined in the first place

1 Like

Why tho… just stop sending people nudes

6 Likes

The problem is with product devs like Chaka who share pre production intro about stuff in PRIVATE messages

tenor

11 Likes

A person who owns a company should not have that much privilege to check on PMs from possible competitors, it’s morally not right. Most members have emails available where I can just message them that way, or have found them on IG, FB, or other avenues. A person with a business and a hand in the DIY scene shouldn’t have access to other builders PMs and such.

1 Like

Just sucks because this forum is super helpful and has all the information needed when searched, just don’t think a CEO of a company should have access to all PMs on a builders forum

You realize people chose to use the fourm dispite knowing it’s owned by him right? It’s not on him to make a PSA that he can read PM’s. If you want communicate top secret info, This is not the place brv

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1549657605589

4 Likes

Not good enough. Need to use acid next time.

I definitely understand, I’ll just log in if I need to, but I’ll stay logged off in private mode.

I didn’t join this forum for my PMs to be invaded. I joined to learn about DIY, and I can do hat without logging on.

1 Like