Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

So I thought it would be a larger inner diameter but no that touches all the way on the rim so thereā€™s is still lots of bite. I put about 35lbs and nothing popped out of course Iā€™ll lower it to about 30lbs before I ride test it

No wonder you only had the LY switchblade 40 briefly. I couldnā€™t find any enclosures for it.

I had it briefly because I obtained one for someone else, and it was here before reshipping it, and I rode it analog a little bit first :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ah. Ok. Iā€™ve pinged a couple of well known enclosure builders here. Both said they havenā€™t had a chance to make one.

1 Like

Yeah not sure if you being sarcastic here :rofl: Hobbywing are very reliable escā€™s within the rc industry and probably the best chinesium manufacturer. Just wouldnā€™t mind seeing something vesc based from them.

In the meantime Iā€™m still going with sarcasm because thats more up my street and paves the way for battle :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was being genuine. Ive used hobbywing parts before and loved them. Some of them i swear are bulletproof

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting experiment

Theres a builder here that has an enclosure on a 36. Its on the pic thread not too far back but too far for me to bother lol

1 Like

Most of my RC speedos are hobbywing. Theyā€™re pretty good and reliable. Not sure about esk8

https://m.dhgate.com/product/revolver-keychain-the-world-039-s-smallest/405838036.html#pd-109

Im on it

1 Like

Looking for 40.

Damn it :joy: They are good actually. Just put one in my sons (11) hub board and its smooth as silk compared to the old snatchy piece of shit.

1 Like

Well im glad to hear that they work so well. Ive ridden chinese hub escs before and most of them are horrendous

1 Like

Itā€™s all fun and games until you accidentally take that to the airport one day

2 Likes

Jokes on you, im too poor to fly. But my cousin has a plane and jokingly said ā€œif i ever need a rideā€

Theres no TSA for private 2 seaters

3 Likes

Iā€™m having a bit of trouble figuring out how the motor sprocket fits on to the keywayā€™d motor shaft. I did some searching and realized the small metal tab should go in the keyway, but do the grub screws also need to be tightened down? If so I need a smaller hex key, 2mm is too big. 10mm shaft 10mm ID bore.

How does this thing go on without spinning freely? IMG_20190509_073717 IMG_20190509_073745 IMG_20190509_073809

You need a 3mm x 3mm x 10-20mm piece of metal to go in the slot.

https:///products/motor-keyway

1 Like

Cool I have one of those, it came with the chain/sprocket parts and I didnā€™t know what it was for at first. Is it as simple as slotting it in the keyway with some loctite?

1 Like

Yes

4 Likes

What angle do rkp trucks stop working? Iā€™ve got 45 degree baseplate/hangar pair on a 31ā€ deck with about a 20 degree ends and it just doesnā€™t turn under my weight anymore