Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

@atlasdev Even though 30Qs are rated by the manufacturer at 15A continuous, they outperform the 20A cells, both at 15 and 20A.

@Arek yeah, that one looks fine.

3 Likes

@Arek Yes thats correct. You need to write the seller a message that he should sent you one for LiIon. I orderd there like this and got the right bms.

1 Like

Too late, I already ordered it(100A version) without contacting the seller, but it shouldn’t matter. Description says that you can change the cut-off voltages and this is what differentiates the BMS from being lion one or lifepo4 one.

As long as he didn’t shipped it you can still change it. Just in case.

Shipped like 10 hours ago xD

Anyone have vesc sensor connectors and wires in the US? I was supposed to ship ZachTetra a pair but I dropped the ball with all my midterms and lack of a ride to the post office

Can i paypal someone some skrilla to take care of this?

@Andy87? Oh I see you typing lol

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

Yes, but i was hoping to get domestic shipping so zach can get them asap

e: @Andy87 ill actually take it, the earlier I order the earlier he gets them xd

send me a paypal invoice? Ill send my paypal :slight_smile:

I think you can get them also on the website from @psychotiller if I remember right. Have a look there first :wink: If he doesn’t have than let me know

1 Like

I bet you bought them all :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

I already PMd you :wink:

Where do you guys find mountainboard decks in the US? Trampa costs an arm and a leg and MBS’s direct site is sold out. Amazon and other retailers only offer completes. Ebay has nothing atm, and google didn’t yield much help.

Lacroix is in canada so not US but wouldnt cost as much as trampa. You could also talk to Kaly NYC. He might have an extra kicking around or an old board that he could sell you

1 Like

Anybody from Europe (Austria) got any experience with USPS? I ordered a bunch of parts from @torqueboards over a week ago and still got nothing… :frowning: I just want my new trucks for my pneumatic setup… :slight_smile:

Whats size board is recommended for a dual 350W hub campus board (mostly flat ground but lots of brick/sidewalks/people)?

I’m using a push board (90mm wheels/180mm RKP trucks/27"(12" wheelbase) nickel board deck) and it’s not stable, should I get a 30" or 32"?

I’d imagine motor power makes it harder to balance than pushing because speed

You could try out some different bushings what type of trucks are they cals?

Paris clones with medium hard bushings and rock hard ABEC clones

A good set of bushings can definitely change the way the board feels Paris trucks for some reason don’t work great with everything. If you look on Riptide’s website there is a chart that shows what works with every set trucks.

How do the trucks make a difference?

The bushing seat. Paris trucks are more carvy then say a caliber

http://www.riptidesports.com/truck-application-chart-1/