Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

My sensors are acctually removed from my motors, I have some 10mm pulleys on hand, if these are around the same power as TB or more, they fit my needs perfectly.

just compair the specs on both websites. they both the same motor size, so the power will be nearly the same even if one will clame 200-300watt more or less.

Wath about this battery?https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-nano-tech-3000mah-8-4v-7c-nimh-battery-w-traxxas-connector.html

It’s a battery. But what you want to know?

It’s possible use it I electric skateboard

Can anyone tell me about surfrodz axle, with 80mm or 70mm axle, how much the useable axle without the bolt head and part of the axle that go inside the hanger, thanks.

Edit: i’m not sure which axle length to go if i want to use 100m wheels and want to change to AT wheels later.

Get 80mm axles for AT wheels. You will need some 10mm spacers too.

Ok thanks, so 70mm isn’t enough for AT?

Unlikely, you’ll need the room. If you still want the measurements I can get them for you tomorrow.

If you don’t mind, i’d be glad, thank you.

1 Like

Here ya go…

IMG_20181213_205729_1544756382835

IMG_20181213_205812_1544756421901

3 Likes

Thats fast :heart_eyes:, really appreciate it :pray: thank you

No worries, I was just being lazy. Decided I take one for the team and get off my ass :grinning:.

2 Likes

Psychotiller says 80mm on his site for surfrodz/ mounts.

1 Like

Is there a thread on how to setup Ackmaniac’s bluetooth modules with a dual ESC setup? I believe that I need to flash both of my vescs with the modified firmware found here, set one as master and the other as slave, connect the wireless remote reciever to slave, and the bluetooth module to master, but I’m unsure what settings or steps are needed to put it all together and I can’t find a central thread with the instructions :confused:

I don’t think so because psychotiller says so. 70mm however is just right for street with rkp 200mm.

It’s what I run. image

4 Likes

Nice looking setup, thanks for the reference :wink::pray:

1 Like

It would probably be in the app setup or on ackmaniacs vesc tool thread.

Hey my friend are those janux mounts?

Yes they are.

I can’t say much more than that besides that they look pretty and feel nice and sturdy.

This is my first belt drive.

Maybe go with the raw version since they show raw when scuffed. I like the black anyways.

1 Like