New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

I already made some 3D print pulley covers…

IMG_20180826_051018

7 Likes

told you people gonna want the long one, these are perfect for mouting the motor facing back, it also give more clearance.

1 Like

Sweet! Will the motor covers be available when the new design is ready too? Will you be making just longer ones or will you still be making the short version too?

the short version will come to me in a few days, and I already have some pulley covers here for them.

Let’s get these posted in your store :slight_smile: I’m going to have to go HK as an interm. As I assume it will take a month for shipping if I want to keep affordable.

taking a month is for unlucky cases, normally only take 2 weeks to USA. and I could send to HK to you, here only need 1 day to send to HK.

1 Like

Sorry HK was referencing Hobby King mount, I’d prefer to stick with someone who is on the boards. Although the mount is likely the last item needed thats not in the states.

you could choose DHL shipping, will got to you in 5 dayss.

can confirm, DHL 1 week to germany.

I’ve got both stores on ebay watching, just waiting to pull trigger on mount, pulleys, belts, possible idlers.

1 Like

Mine shows 27 days processing

Just received my mounts and pulleys. Is anyone else having issues getting the wheel pulley to fit on TB218? I’m using spacers and have filed down the pulley and hangar a bit but it just doesn’t seem too safe

New symmetrical mounts look awesome. I hope we can keep a short version as some like the motors in tight. I currently run a center to center of 72mm.

1 Like

Yes one short Version for forward mounting and a Longer Version for pneumatics and Backward mounting would bei ideal.

1 Like

@dickyho your CNC supplier missed the clamp relief. Bummer. image

2 Likes

Good eye @lrdesigns

1 Like

I was decided to made this one without stress relief. so only the outer area of the clamp moves when closing it. so the sharp edge will cave into the truck, more secure this way.

Hi dicky,

Will you be able to make the STL file for the pulley covers available to people who bought the mounts from you?

but the old mount I sold, there’s no install holes for the pulley cover…

I could modify the cad file and countersink holes in the unused motor mount slot.