New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

What parts did you use to install an idler? I just got my mounts and did not realize it did not come with a set.

@dickyho just receive the parcel, that was fast. It looks good I won’t be able to mount them to test yet but I am pleased with what I see.

1 Like

just used 2 extra bearings i had laying around, a 10-32 bolt and some washers. it’s not my first idler :wink:

1 Like

Hi Dickey, just read the update on this thread, i ordered 2 caliber mounts with idlers and 290 mm belts for 16t - 36t setup, are the belts gonna fit? I just noticed in this thread that 290 are a tight fit.

loose fit is to be desired, you can still push the idler inward for more tightness.

yes, confirm all 290 belts having the correct size now, already check all of them.

1 Like

That’s fast! good to heard that, I was worrying need romote area fee for you place…

Yes, I may need to order the parts to add idlers and maybe 310mm belts. But this time I can live with slow shipping.

So to confirm, 290 does fit 16t- 36t, correct?

yes, confirm 290 does fit 16t- 36t. (without idle)

out of stock?

@dickyho will the new Caliber mounts be the same length as the new paris mount?

New one listed at 93mm shortest distance.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-motor-mount-for-50-63-motors-for-DIY-eskate-electric-skateboard/323427402286?hash=item4b4dc6822e:g:41oAAOSwfhxbjQtW

No, this is not the new Paris mount, I made this one for my 6 inch mountain board kit. so you what this one for caliber truck?

Yo @J0ker3366 these mounts look like what you need for those Mountain board trucks I’m sending you. Not 100% but looks right.

1 Like

@dickyho I would love the extended ones. I’ll put an order in for 4 of the 93mm Caliber ones as soon as they are available. Happy to preorder.

I will make the 3D drawing for that tonight!

You are amazing. Thank you.

you could pay me now, it can be arrange within 10 days.

8 Likes

I see you’re going for a symmetrical design now so you can’t tell the difference between right and left with the idlers. :+1:

3 Likes

the old design, I though it can use only 1 fixed idler would be more reliable. after all, those are only 4mm bolts to hold the bearings.

but it looks like people like both idlers adjustable…

1 Like

Next thing people will be asking for are pully covers I’m betting.