New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Dickyho You said you will have the short version in a couple of days, is that both truck styles? My Caliber trucks are patiently waiting for a mount and now a pully cover it looks like.

yes, the short version will be available in a few days, for both truck styles. and with pulley cover too

3 Likes

@dickyho

Just got my caliber mount and motor pulley in about 2 weeks to Los Angeles. Looks awesome!:+1::+1: 20180904_092116

4 Likes

good to know that product well received! enjoy building you board!

1 Like

Nice 2 weeks. Dicky can you check mine. Been over a month

1 Like

what is you receiver name?

Dmd. 10 cha

Just got everything I ordered from Dickyho! Looks great and arrived well packaged. He included all screws, washers etc. Great service! IMG_20180905_103309

9 Likes

You got the black version, nice

@dickyho any chance you’ll be making wheel pulleys for Kegel cores? They’re so similar to the ABEC pulleys, just instead of using 6 screws to secure too the wheels hub, you’d use 5. So stoked you not only made the mounts mirrored now, but also got the belt cover! Very nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be awesome, bolt on Kegel pulleys :pray:t3:

Paris trucks already soled out again ?

Ordered my Caliber mount this morning, didn’t see the pulley covers but I will order one later if I need to I guess.

@dickyho Dang it, I keep missing your restocks! There’s no more caliber mounts. I need 2 with the idlers. When is the next restock?

Sorry, today I have 20 mounts came to me, and all sold out today…, but no worry, I will have another 60pcs come to me in 2-3 days.

4 Likes

Will they be the same ones people have been receiving? Or updated with symmetrical design and hole for pulley cover?

Also will there be a relief cut made for the clamp or did you still want to go without it?

@dickyho … First. Love your forum name. Makes me laugh everytime I see it! Now do you have mount’s in stock? How much for dual setup (symetrical) shipped to Finland, zip 68620? Need to fit 15mm belts amd 6" pneumatics

4 Likes

Hi. will be updated with symmetrical design and hole for pulley cover.

1 Like

the mount for caliber will have relief cut , mount for paris without.

1 Like