New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Lovely dog

5 Likes

@dickyho any update on when the mirrored versions will be made? are the belts in your shop correctly labeled now or should we still buy the 295 for 16/36 + idlers?

1 Like

Do your caliber mounts also work on torqueboards trucks? Also, has anyone tried these on 107s?

Sorry for late reply. They cost me 18$ each and 5 dollars shipping to Canada. Totally worth the money. All the hardware is included as well.

1 Like

Sorry, not sure, donā€™t have torqueboards trucks to tryā€¦

already asked the vendor to produce, just things go slowly hereā€¦, already checked all those belts, all are correct now.

I donā€™t see why they wouldnā€™tā€¦ May have to wedge a piece of shrink wrap in the clamp but tb hangers are just clones of calibers.

TB218 trucks are larger by a little and the profile is just slightly different, which means you might need to file something down.

1 Like

When my mounts arrive, Iā€™ll test on tb218

@dickyho still available to buy?

Unfortunately the clamp doesnā€™t fit on tb218. So filing the clamp or the hanger :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Did I miss the answer? I got some really wired channel trucks and milled them down to 20.5mm square, so about 29mm diameter, will that fit inside these mounts (I can print (SLA) or laser cut (POM) some spacing so smaller is no problem) ?

1 Like

@Giga, @Ronny_CTS, potato quality measurements IMG_20180827_221914

6 Likes

Thanks, thats going to be tight, but I hope by loosening the screw it will fit :wink: also I do not have pointy edges so it has to fit :smile:

This mount will be dope with the new esk8-specific Caliber trucks with the longer axle (can accommodate pulleys that take bearings without having to file-down the hanger).

1 Like

Never had to File down anything for a pulley. What do you mean by that?

So you can run a wider bearing inside the DH pulley

The caliber mounts keep showing out of stock on his ebay store. @dickyho Do you plan on relisting the mounts? I wanted to take advantage of the Ebay coupon that is expiring today.

@dickyho I second this comment was hoping to order tonight along with other parts.