New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Hi. to use 16/36 pulley, you need 295 belt. I already noted on my list that 290 belt is for 15/36 pulley.

Regards Dicky

Anyone receive theirs stateside?

I found the same

1 Like

@dickyho any words about this?

Dudes gone AWOL. Been waiting for him to ship like $100 worth of stuff for 2 weeks now, he reckons that the post office rejected it the first time and he didnā€™t notice

1 Like

haha yea, i ordered a motor mount early june and it got here with an incorrectly sized belt mid august

but i will give him credit, the pros mount feels super solid

Damn man that sucks. So many people have had good experiences here, it was so nice having a cheap seller for once

iā€™ve personally ordered from him before and heā€™s usually on top of it. this is unlike him, maybe something is up. anyways, message him on ebay he usually responds within a few hours

I highly doubt heā€™s trying to cut and run. Keep in mind it is 7 a.m. over there. And while he doesnā€™t respond to things daily he has responded to tons of peopleā€™s questions and took a lot of suggestions from the community for his caliber mounts. Shipping from China can take awhile.

He hasnā€™t even told me if my item has been sent. Iā€™m being pretty patient here, but being in Australia I generally donā€™t have to wait longer than a week or so for shipping from China

1 Like

regarding to 290mm belts turned out to be mislabeled 280mm. he offered me a refund for my 10 belts. so donā€™t panic. personally I dontā€™t really mind too much if I had only order for a few but my plan is to pay the difference for the new mount with pulley cover when they come out.

2 Likes

i swear if the 295mm belt i ordered is way too big for this iā€™m gonna lose my shit :rofl:

I bought 10 of them. they are the correct size.

phew, i rode with the extreme tension a few days ago and melted one of my amazing carbon fiber abs pulleys, no more riding until next thursday haha. how did you get your belts so fast?

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. yes, I believe some of my 290 belts were mislabeled. so, do you want me to send you the correct one?

Regards Dicky

3 Likes

yes, I run 3 net shops alone, and 1pc of gril friend+1pc of dogā€¦, truely very busy

3 Likes

1 pc of gril friend is indeed very high maintenance.

7 Likes

I am in Australia and bought two caliber mounts the day they went up for sale. I got them in about 8 weeks or so. I very rarely get anything from China in two weeks. I always assume it will take a month minimum. By the way the mounts are great and worth the wait :wink:

2 Likes

very sorry about this. Epacket do fast in most cases, but sometime just got unlucky to be very slowā€¦

No Iā€™m not complaining. It is totally out of your control what the postage service does. Thanks for the mounts :blush: