New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

OK for that, please note that donw on the order.

1 Like

@dickyho Would be down for 2 of the next batch (mirrored version with pulley covers) anodized in either blue or black.!

everyone keeps saying they are sold out, you have to select ā€˜mount for Caliper truckā€™ from the dropdown menu. . . or did I miss something and these are technically now pre-order? image

the list was run out, but I do still have plenty of stock.

1 Like

was going to ask about next batch but got some today even better :slight_smile:

Hey everyone - has anyone managed to get these rolling and able to provide a review?

They look good!

Most calipers are out for shipping still. They come in about 1-2 weeks for most people

That was fast! DSC_1257

7 Likes

It makes one side higher than the other which makes it difficult for clearance when mounting underneath. Also when when mounting them in reverse they donā€™t allow much angle before the motors come into contact with the Paris baseplate.

Itā€™s obvious these werenā€™t made for Paris Trucks but rather the clones which have a much smaller baseplate.

why cant i find this on ebay UK?

I found it hard too

1 Like

you legend :slight_smile:

Has anyone else received their order yet? location? order date?

Have any pics so we can compare?

20180802_230224

after putting the paris mount on. I realized with the idlers, it really require a very wide wheel pulley to align everything right. Definitely need those 17mm width recommended in the description.

Iā€™m using a 12mm enertion pulleys, which makes me need to put spacers to push the idlers out and itā€™s so tight I canā€™t fully tension the belts cus the screw head is almost touching the wheel. Iā€™m testing with 15mm belt cus thats all I have right now. iā€™ll post pictures later.

1 Like

I bought two of the 40t pulleys and the stainless plates that go on the other side of the wheels dont line up. i can get the bolts started but they all jam up so i cant tighten them down. has anyone else tried these pulleys? IMG_6801

15-36t 290mm 11W belt on 9W enertion pulley 83mm flywheel idk why itā€™s so tight. it was advertised to use 290mm with idlers 15334228983321502921092 image 15-36t 195mm 15W belt on 9W enertion pulley. 83mm flywheel not fully tension. the metal plate is super close the the 83mm wheel

image image

i dont unterstand your pulley belt combinations

iā€™m only using the 9mm pulleys to check for fitting. Iā€™m printing some wider ones right now.