New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

any update ?

I will got those pieces for caliper trucks tomorrow, and will test them before available on sell.

just made some with anodize. I donā€™t like this colour, was plan to do it with more deep blue. but dosnā€™t matter, this lot already sold out. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180719013456

4 Likes

better to have some wheels to test the pulleys. because they drill those holes by hand after turnning. so not always accurancy

possibly early next week

1 Like

I quite like that colour @dickyho you should keep it as an option. Selling kits would also be great for new builders like myself

1 Like

yes,will sell as kit later, I always have everything needed for a board, just too always busyā€¦

hey i was looking on ebay, but i canā€™t find your shop. I find your items through a direct link but no as a shop. Is it still a working progress? Maybe you can post a link compilation to all your stuff so everyone has a nice overview.

not sure why, some country dose soā€¦

@Benjamin899 Ben, checkThis

1 Like

thank you very much for that

Iā€™ll be buying a set for the TB trucks once they drop! Thank you for the good work!

^^^ What he said

The trucks and mounts on my Riptide R1 are bending to the point that my Motors now rub. Iā€™ve got an extra set of caliber trucks but my @marcmt88 mounts are to long for this board. (Saving them for hummie deck) Your caliber mounts would be perfect

@91stantheman, @Skunk, @Grozniy, @uigiroux, @Bor.inc,

Hi every one, I have the version for Caliper truck now.

mount%20for%20caliper%20truckIMG_20180724_181519IMG_20180724_181700IMG_20180724_181346

17 Likes

@dickyho, buying 2x

Oh hell yeah, thatā€™s great, thank you! :smile:

Thanks for the support, my friend!

1 Like

There is only a ā€˜mount for caliber trucksā€™ option, but it doesnā€™t say anything about bearings. It is $16.50 though, so would this be with the bearings and everything?

Also, do you sell pulleys that work with kegel cores?

The caliper version is a little increased cost than the Paris version, and also have increased cost for annodizd.

I made the bearing set along on my product list. 20180724223606

1 Like

Ok thatā€™s fine, so for a full dual setup Iā€™ll need two mounts vs two of the bearings by themselves correct? Looks like thereā€™s only ABEC pulleys, none for Kegel then?