New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

aight, nice job, you even thought about the stress relief

some one here teach me of the stress relief…

1 Like

yep, somewhere at the start of the thread. but nice of you to think about it

1 Like

@dickyho, is it still possible for you to make mirrored mounts? I mean, left & right mounts

Or make the mounts mirrored themselves, so you wouldn’t even need to make a left and right as they would look the same on either side?

yes, maybe like this. but need to sold out those stock I having now… 20180713085753

6 Likes

Oh that’s perfect! Once you are able to make that with the TB mounts I definitely getting a set!

How long you think till those will be for sale?

Not sure, I still have a lot of the old stock .

I was though one fixed hole for the bearings would be more stable than both adjustable.

Nah I think it’ll be just fine. Once if the bearings you could tighten down a bit extra so it won’t be able to move easily.

What size belt would I need with these if I’m running a 16T 40T setup?

I know you want to get rid of your current stock, but there are a ton of people here who would get your newly designed ones right away and you would likely see a large amount of those very quickly… Just something to consider in how long you decide to wait before offering these new ones. And I don’t think many would be upset if you charged a little bit more, these are such a great price already.

1 Like

Hey @dickyho. What is the outer diameter of the red part? I want to see if there i can adapt these to my rogue cast trucks which have a similar profile.

You wouldn’t also happen to see motor and wheel pulleys and belts for this motor mount would you…?

@uigiroux I think I saw a few on his eBay page

1 Like

He sells pulleys on ebay…15T, 16T, 36T and 40T with different width and bore diameters. Here is the link.

1 Like

When do you think you will sell it @dickyho?

Have you considered selling your mounts as complete sets with the motor and wheel pulleys and belt as well? (also the cover, once you develop one :smile:)

Edit:

Also it says the wheel pulley is for abec flywheels. I have a set of boas which have a kegel style core. Will your pulleys work on these wheels?

Nope… He said he needed a kegel wheel to make a pulley for them. Once he gets one, he can make for the rest of us.

Wouldn’t it be possible to make them with the dimensions or a file or something with the wheels core info?