New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

not sure why, some country dose so…

@Benjamin899 Ben, checkThis

1 Like

thank you very much for that

I’ll be buying a set for the TB trucks once they drop! Thank you for the good work!

^^^ What he said

The trucks and mounts on my Riptide R1 are bending to the point that my Motors now rub. I’ve got an extra set of caliber trucks but my @marcmt88 mounts are to long for this board. (Saving them for hummie deck) Your caliber mounts would be perfect

@91stantheman, @Skunk, @Grozniy, @uigiroux, @Bor.inc,

Hi every one, I have the version for Caliper truck now.

mount%20for%20caliper%20truckIMG_20180724_181519IMG_20180724_181700IMG_20180724_181346

17 Likes

@dickyho, buying 2x

Oh hell yeah, that’s great, thank you! :smile:

Thanks for the support, my friend!

1 Like

There is only a ‘mount for caliber trucks’ option, but it doesn’t say anything about bearings. It is $16.50 though, so would this be with the bearings and everything?

Also, do you sell pulleys that work with kegel cores?

The caliper version is a little increased cost than the Paris version, and also have increased cost for annodizd.

I made the bearing set along on my product list. 20180724223606

1 Like

Ok that’s fine, so for a full dual setup I’ll need two mounts vs two of the bearings by themselves correct? Looks like there’s only ABEC pulleys, none for Kegel then?

yes, need 2pcs of mounts + 2pcs of bearing sets , for a dual set up.

Sorry, I still don’t have Kegel to test the pulleys…

1 Like

Np, these mounts look great! Thanks for making them caliber compatible so quickly for us!

@dickyho could you put 2 of them on the truck to see how they look in dual drive? I’m just curious how they will look without being mirrored

Ebay says the delivery estimate is August 15th - September 5th, is it really that long to get to the US or does it usually go faster? Can anyone who’s ordered these comment on the speed of delivery??

Nice work and way to listen to the community. Gonna have to pick up a pair of these.

Not sure if I missed it, but do you sell the idler pulleys to accommodate 15mm width belts?

@dickyho, I can’t buy it. It’s not available anymore :frowning: Edit: managed to buy 2 sets with idlers

I just ordered a pair to try out. These will be my first idler pulley mounts…also what size belts will work with this?