HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Does the 17mm version use the same hardware kit as the normal version?

Yes, same HW

Regarding the 1st question: no, not yet, I had no time to repair my broken 3d printer. But I already started fixing it, in a couple days I should know.

1 Like

20190313_113757

13 Likes

When can i buy the haya 2.0

1 Like
1 Like

Looks really nice :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Hi, have we hit the expected production date (mid-end of March) or any updates on the new batch?

We were expecting to hear form them (the company that cncs them) by now, we’ll call them tomorrow. The short term goal is to produce the preordered decks as soon as possible and then, later produce more to have some stock.

I’ll update you tomorrow

5 Likes

So, all the decks are already pressed. CNCing (maybe) starts next week, pob. at least one sample to check the milling tolerances an adapt those to the alu lid.

That being said, I dont want to be over confident, prob shippign will not start before the end-ish of April. There are a lot of small production steps to undergo before we have a finished product. I hope you understand that.

If you got any other questions feel free to ask.

Best, Mathias

8 Likes

IS THERE A FORM?

/end shout

edit: found the form. filled it for what I thought was the 2nd time? Just wanna be sure

/meek

this is the form for the 2nd round

2 Likes

thanks did it right this time, probably I filled the original form in for the short deck :man_facepalming:

This is the one for the short deck

2 Likes

ooops, sorry bout that, filled this one in too now. obviously I just want to get the short deck

1 Like

No problem :+1:t2: Thanks for the support :wink:

2 Likes

If we filled in the old form for the short one do we have to fill in the new one for the short one?

1 Like

There is only one form for the short deck. The “old one” (I have already closed it) is the original form from last September which was for the Haya V0 Beta run

Should I fill it in just to be safe?

Sure, I’ll delete duplicates when its time to send invoices

1 Like

When are you gonna build the shorties? I mean when do i have to make the payment

1 Like