HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

What’s the final shape of the second round?

(Note that the bolt positions will change, the deck in the image is a sanded down version of the original shape)

I will post some images after we receive the CNC testsample. The nose is a bit more pronounced, this makes sanding it much easier and helps a bit with wheelbite.

1ply is added for 1.2mm more depth, and the internal boxes are widened from 76mm to 84mm to allow up to 4 2X700 cells in parallel.

3 Likes

I just put my name down for one!

Since the internal boxes will be widened I suppose some of the compression packs that were developed will need to be modified (e.g.: @Winfly 's fit snugly before).

yes, although you could simply print a 8mm spacer/cable-guide :wink:

1 Like

Planning battery options here. From what I read in a previous reply the N.E.S.E modules were 2mm too tall to fit in the first run of the HAYA deck. For the second run there is an extra ply for 1.2mm extra depth. So they still won’t fit, can anyone confirm?

I think they should fit, I will print some strandard NESE modules and test it. There is also a modified 17mm version by @agniusm himself

1 Like

Are the internal dimensions still the same or are the channels on the second round 91mm like the HB93?

The HB83 is 7mm wider to compensate the shorter form factor: 91mm on the short board and 84mm on the updated original board.

1 Like

While you’re here DZUS fasteners would be a useful & interesting addition in some future model

2 Likes

Cool principle, I’ve seen it on racing cars, but never bothered to think about how it works.

Seems like a pursuit for the diy builder :wink: bit too labor intensive for us

1 Like

I created some NESE similar case for this board. Its not tested yet, but it looks good so far. If I have the prototype and tested it I ll upload them…

image image

6 Likes

I have a (mostly unused cause I’m broke and can’t buy parts) prototype Haya and a 3d printer, I could test it for everyone if you can upload the files.

Sorry, this will only work on the new short board… u need a 91mm wide channel.

Oh I thought you meant the old longboard. My bad

1 Like

Mmmm purple mirage CF and gold aluminized fiberglass on the lid. Still a ways out from completion, but it is going to be cool!

20190310_105844 20190309_174343

20190309_152233 20190309_150755 20190310_192038

I am really hoping @Indiangummy gives me the go ahead for purple medium glass frit on the lid. He keeps saying he wants to do damn hexagons. Guys, please help me convince him! Purple frit will be so dope on this!

20 Likes

Holy S***

Thats the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

4 Likes

This is bad ass

2 Likes

Fuck it. Gotta go all out now.

8 Likes

After the lid dries and I get it cut out, i will sprinkle some on there to give you an idea of how it looks

4 Likes

Hi, can you confirm if the standard NESE will fit?

Thanks!