HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

around Easter I think. I already have booked a flight home to help my father with the production. So mid-end 04.2019

Otherwise I plan to stock some boards and open an online shop in some weeks.

2 Likes

You got me cabrón. Filled.

1 Like

Where you from Madrid?

No. Galicia

Ahh, my memory has tricked me once again. Im flying first a couple of days to MAD to visit some friends, maybe I can meet up Hunter @monkey32.

En otra ocasión! Y gracias :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you visit Galicia let me know. Beers are on me.

1 Like

@bevilacqua & @rojitor Let me know when you kids are around Madrid. I am always down for a round of brews.

2 Likes

20190330_120630

20190330_120804

20190330_120922

Even with thicc risers and 6.5in tires I’m still getting wheelbite, unfortunately. And I really hoped the Fatboy 240mm trucks would be wide enough. Only options are to go 6in tires or find and even wider truck.

9 Likes

Or G-bomb bracket like @sofu

8 Likes

doesn’t @Kug3lis have some special riser for that?

Be careful. Say his name 3x and he’ll appear!

Have you looked into mountain board trucks, they are usually wider but will need a 30 degree riser

3 Likes

You could try this 2€ solution maybe … (Cheap piece of steel for construction at your local DIY store :wink: )

Before to spend 2 or 4€ with the front, you could try to find the perfect size (L x W) with of piece of wood ^^ :

6 Likes

If I’m gonna do brackets I’m probably gonna go gbombs, but I’m trying to explore alternatives before throwing the towel and getting brackets.

1 Like

This one looks good too :stuck_out_tongue: 52deb72a6ba3f908bcafd7f2_rw_1200

8 Likes

What are those? Link?

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/exile-ldp-mud-flaps-are-they-any-good/81937/5

Exile make another option

@neiru37 The Haggy trucks are pretty long, not sure of the exact length from axle to axle. Maybe @riverside.rider can chime in with the dimensions. Only problem next if its long enough, is that you need to use a different gearbox because of the truck profile difference.

i have the same idea. btw did you actually ride with those brackets? how thick are they? how does it feel? Elaborate.

1 Like