General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Those are r and no he just ran out or black and I said Idc I don’t mind white and he said ok

1 Like

Oh ok, so we’ll be waiting on black baseplates now :yum:

4 Likes

He’s got his own CNC not really , and btw to everyone they are 4mm bullet connectors not 3.5

4 Likes

That what happened with mine. He sent me the black one a few weeks later

That update will come in 2 weeks…

5 Likes

Since I posted my orginial post I am berly finishing that’s a lot of hours :joy::joy::cold_sweat:

13 Likes

excessive…I like it

1 Like

If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.

1 Like

According to characteristics and my own experience with only dual DD, this machine should be able to do 65-70kmh 25% uphill easily :astonished: Cannot imagine anybody uses this power in practice, but must be fun to try!

1 Like

Rides like a charm not done yet need a little more improvement

3 Likes

I want to see a video of someone going 50mph on a Carvon AWD setup, as they claim that it’s capable of that. What I’d really like is if we could get the XL’s in 110kv like the SD-R. That would freaking haul, and still have great torque! Ideally I’d go with 100kv if given the option.

So. Are you ready to sell? Got any price in mind?

1 Like

I hit 35mph on accident today and that was not even half throttle let me just tell you. Idk if anyone is experiencing my problem my throttle curve is fine just it feels like anti lag boost kicking in or some shit running foc and 37bat and 100amp on motors all same set only thing I put was like -7 on regen cuz I got 4 vesc

1 Like

Yeah you’re hitting the rpm sweetspot and getting a jolt

Yeah … I went from 28mph to 35 real quick XD almost fell , what helpted me a lot tho are the bushings , jerry told me the cones he gave me were the best for those trucks but I put riptide 96a cone feels good with a double barrel and short crank around 96a as well no speed wobbles what so ever

1 Like

Figure out what erpm that’s happening at and set your limit to above or below that to either have it at the end of your range or top out right before it

1 Like

Also guys the noise issue is still there and I asked jerry he told me well Its metal v plastic not much he can do which is fine , way to fix the noise is to cover it with electrical tape or heat shrink . mike mentioned this before

1 Like

Nah, just lube up your wheel hub. Use petroleum jelly. Metroboard pulleys do that same thing.

Some lithium grease maybe

Follow these directions

1 Like