General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

no - kickstarter - as in - kickstarter launch last march

U might want to try to contact him , because by end of this week the xl / speed r axles should be Here and another 1-2 weeks before they start to ship I’d assume to assemble them all

1 Like

Cool Messaged Jerry a few weeks back and he said they were waiting on parts - someone mentioned limited run and I got scared.

Limited as in yes jerry has no plans of now to do anymore individual sells besides the torque drives he’s focusing more on builds such route as enertion took started as diy selling parts and moved up to selling full boards , speed drives are hard to have in stock because jerry is a one man army and can’t buy huge bulks to mass produce to have stock

I thought they were working with Chris Chaput? I don’t mind waiting, so long as it gets here ! Board is complete - just waiting on the carvons.

It’s actualy incredible that the Kickstarter orders are not fulfilled ! @Eboosted I can’t promise anything but I might have a spare SD… i just don’t know what to do with it yet since i have as well bought last version of hummie’s and i already have one SD drive… i should let other enjoy DD…

One thing that got me confused is, jerry Gave me a vesc that he gets and uses for carvon builds , that came preconfigured for the evo anyways the wires were 3.5 bullet connectors but previous carvon drives were 4mm bullet connectors

I with you on that boat. It’s either 4WD or just a back up drive off me.

1 Like

You could fit 10S5P and 4 vescs in the Zenith…

Am trying to cram 4 focbox and 12s6p30q in the landyatch… Lol

If you can double stack it’s doable

Double stack adds to much height already chi boards gave me to options double stack or longer battery , longer battery without double stack berly fits my enclosure I think I wasn’t specific landyatch evo deck

I tought the same but in the end i dunno if it’s worth it. I mean to go 4WD i ll have to change enclosure etc… it will be at least 13-14 kg making it way too heavy to carry it when i have to and the dual drive ( i am riding it since september ) is clearly enough for my 90 kg. Climbs every hills and goes scary fast ( in almost 6 month never went top speed ). And because focbox are rare i’d rather keep the last 2 focbox I have for hummies instead of that Can’t really make my mind Why in this hobby I always buy first then figure what o do with the expensive thing I buy haha story of esk8…

thats just greedy

Yeah I was doing the test fit and measuring how much 10awg wire I would need to cut. 12s6p 30q Bms bypassed and 4 focbox boy I can’t wait for my XL’s I wish I could have gone with Escape vesc push it to its limits 4wd of a beast

3 Likes

Hello everyone sorry for the MIA. Been dealing with a bunch of personal stuff. I see there are a lot of questions. I mostly run the EXO part of Carvon and try to help as much as I can with other things regarding Carvon, although I might not know the answer I will get it for you. It will be awesome if you guys could send me a PM with your questions and I will gladly answer them this weekend. Sorry for the lack of presence.

• Joe
4 Likes

@joeadams101 You mentioned about 2 weeks back the Speed-drives would ship about last week.

Can you provide us a new estimate/storyline/update?

If we aren’t interested in further waiting, after being about 3 months… will Carvon/Jerry issue a refund to those who want out… or will it turn into a fight with my credit card :credit_card: company.

1 Like

March 01, 2018

Axles Are On The Way "The axles for V4 SpeedDrives R and XL are arriving this Friday. Building of the V4SD will now proceed. The V4SD will also be shipped to Long Haired Boy. Starting Monday, we will contact 10 customers and confirm everything in their order, including the shipping address.

The customer should reply to this email. We will not ship your order unless you reply to us. We will then contact another 10 customers every Monday since. This is being done to make sure that we do not confuse ourselves answering too many emails and instead focus on building and shipping specific orders.

There is no specific order on who we will contact first. It will all depend on how easy we can build and deliver an order. Rest assured, all orders will be taken care of shipped.

Again, thank you for your support and patience."

Carvon Team

Ok so my translation of that: Some email will be sent to you that your order is ready. You then have to reply please send it to me? Otherwise they won’t send your order. All orders will be shipped at some point.

More like confirming your address and all that good stuff like “hello xyz person we are getting to ship your order we just need to verify that this is your shipping address is correct xyz address. If you fail to reply we will ship to the next available customer thanks again carvon team.” Something like that