General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Jerry is very busy building stuff right now, there are always drawbacks with parts and such from the manufacturer. Obviously we want these parts sent to our costumers as fast as we can. The dates we say its because a prt missing in the scheme gets here maybe a week before the “ship date” then all the proccess is pushed back. Its not our intention, but Jerry keeps updates around when that does happen. In the meantime, you can request a refund and it will be granted of course. Bottom line is that in this industry of DYI you need to wait for a product thats being made exactly to meet our requirements and we need to make sure it wont break down on you, and that we are using the best quality materials available. The reason for the email confirmation is to confirm your shipping address…because since time has passed maybe you moved? Or maybe something happened that you nonlonger have access to the original inputted mailing address, we just wanna make sure you get your package on the right location to avoid future “wheres my package”? Or “ I moved…why didnt you guys contacted me confirming my address since its been months since i orderdered that???” And that takes time…Again if you want yor refund go ahead and shoot me a pm.

• Joe
3 Likes

i think it’s in your best interest to tell jerry to hurry up. I know of a few customers on the verge of a chargeback, and a few that have already charged back due to the lack of communication on his part.

1 Like

Sometimes its out of our hands. So telling him to hurry up will do nothing. As I mentioned before, anyone that can’t wait anymore. Shoot me a message and request a refund, thats all. We will keep you guys updated, to those who CAN wait.

That’s not how it works when you depend on production from a country that take a month off and constantly send parts that don’t fit.

Jerry could’ve been a taking a relaxing vacation last month because no amount of “hurrying” would make a difference.

3 Likes

i understand that. but he’s only committing to ship orders on 1 day per week. it’s gonna take him atleast another few months before he’s actually shipped all his products that have been ordered.

1 Like

How much do they run for?

Apparently Carvon wants everyone to cancel their SpeedDrive orders because now they have already used their interest-free loan we gave them to kickstart manufacturing and they’d just rather make complete boards with them

1 Like

Um do you know that they have to assemble them right ? As in jerry alone and it takes a while 10 per week seems find if u ask me , last I heard he was trying to hire someone to help him build them so hopefully they get shipped faster

@joeadams101 you don’t respond to my PMs for weeks now. So don’t act like you will in public…

1 Like

@joeadams101 said that they hired EXTRA STAFF to help assembling these

1 Like

He also said he’d respond if you sent him a PM. It’s all untrue, apparently

I said last I heard they were hiring staff. So yeah

The deal here is that Carvon wants us all to get mad and cancel our SpeedDrive orders because then they can use them for complete boards.

If anyone decides to back out I was part the first group (from the first night of the groupbuy) but had back out as I hadn’t the money I have now tho and I’d gladly step in…I emailed and pm’d carvon and the guys a few times but no luck.

You mean $$ ? I paid 570 $ if i remember well but i ll have to check

1 Like

(weak attempt to lighten up the thread)

6 Likes

Just to rub it in, I got the email from Carvon.

3 Likes

SD-R or SD-XL? Can’t wait to upgrade my gfs board :slight_smile:

Not sure yet. I have a few orders and an upgrade…

Lol I wish I was your gf.

3 Likes

I am coming into this late and trying to figure out the status of the Kickstarter from March. I sent a message there with no response and don’t see much here either.

Have those drives shipped or are they included in this newest batch?

Thanks