General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Whats the good word? @joeadams101 @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

What can I help you with ? @PXSS

@joeadams101 Did the machine shop ship the axles back? Do we get an update on when the SpeedDrive and Carvon Evo are coming?

3 Likes

This^ Mainly the SD-XLs

7 Likes

Edited to quote

Whats your 3rd wife like?

Perfect. We’re not technically married, though that may change very soon for a number of good reasons.

1 Like

I’ve been referring to the latino woman (Martha Higareda) from altered carbon as my sons future step-mom, my wife is not a fan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d ride that sleeve anytime.

3 Likes

SpeedDrives axles will arrive next week. We have hired additional personal so as soon as we get them we will crank through them and start delivering.

7 Likes

buttheadbang

3 Likes

i need all the drives.

4 Likes

Okay, so I’m seriously starting to get this build ready. I think I’ll be using these on an old Switch 41" deck: image

Front Truck: Surf-rodz rkp 200mm+ 50mm axle And 50deg? baseplate + riser???

I would love to have more info on them so I can plan ahead and ride as soon as possible. I’m sure others will appreciate the info too. • I am guessing 0 rake? • 50deg baseplate? • 210mm hanger width? • 10in axle width? • What’s the height from deck to axle? • Are the speed drives going to come with the higo connectors or jst connectors? • Do they come with a protective sleeve? • Diameter of motor bell? (So I can print a TPU sleeve for it) • Estimated weight? (For bushings) • Bushings installed/selection? • Baseplate mounting pattern? • 10mm axle? (Recommend bearings)

@joeadams101 @Michaelinvegas @Mikenopolis

Thanks!

1 Like

Awesome to hear ! Ship to Australia first :metal:

Don’t forget 10mm bearings (I think)

1 Like

I’ll be using these, anybody else use them before?

Seismic is a good solid old brand.

The built in spacers and speedrings were a ABEC11 innovation, the “bilt-in” bearings. Mr Chaput and Mr Gesmer have fun footage floating around.

1 Like

Added it to the list!

That show is awesome, my wife and I just finished it. Yeah, Lt Ortega… is… ridiculous. And you see her nakie! I love my old lady, but if we ever become Meths, she is getting an Ortega Sleeve :wink:

1 Like

no doubt…i mean, im a little in love with her :slight_smile:

1 Like