General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

I also have tracker dart 219 Black and torque diy 218 but both a touch wide ca V4 TD

That what I was thinking. Maybe do away with the inside spacer, trim 1/2 in off the axle on both sides and rethread the axle in both sides?

That would look the nicest, and remain RKP unlike tracker dart (which though has old school cred)

1 Like

The Evolve Supercarve trucks are also 305mm axles

Are the TD 305mm? That’s what I think the SpeedDrive will be

This also increases the moment arm on the unsupported axle and could be problematic.

@joeadams101 do you have a wireing schematic for the I pin connectors that come on the be TorqueDrives? I can’t seem to find one anywhere.

@mmaner what is the total TorqueDrive axle length, tip-to-tip, without wheels?

Another reason I went with 50mm!

It looked to be about 11.5 in when I measured with a tape measure yesterday. I’ll measure with a straight edge tomorrow when I get back to the shop.

You can get online google Higo connector. I don’t have mine handy but these are the sensor wires to focbox, this color matching worked. Though I dropped the temp wire. Just match the standard sensor wire color scheme on right to V4 TD wires in the left, in absence of pinout.

5 Likes

http://www.higoconnector.com/products/z610am-p-00-ac-1000/s999K#title

2 Likes

Course that won’t tell you which wires are which back to the motor :joy:

1 Like

I appreciate it brother, I can prolly figure it out from that Info

1 Like

Thanks for the pic! I posted it last week here. @mmaner

3 Likes

Green, blue,yellow-hall Red-5v,blk-gnd Wht- temp, optional

3 Likes

I’m sure I read about this somewhere but I can’t find a definitive answer. Running the Carvons unsensored? Opinions? Experience?

Yes optional. I ran mine with sensor wires disconnected for a while. No problem for about 40 miles or so before I finally pugged then in

1 Like

Thanks man! what differences have you noticed between the two?

Nothing it’s just starting with a kick off vs without to me.

Those are 20A rated… EDIT: my bad, those are 15A AC / 2A DC

1 Like