FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

0A.

Its only a few mA. :wink: approximately 50mA

Any photos of the remotes yet?

Sorry guys… super busy. Here is one set (the outside Europe set. Just not assambled, because I wait for the batteries. But it looks like they arrived! I ll see it on Monday!

8 Likes

Cat! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Yes i have two cats :smiley:

So guys! Update about the shipping status! The fucking batteris didnt arrived till now! So i ll order them right now at a local supplier for a fucking high price… . Sorry for the delay. I didnt expect, that it takes more then 2 months to ship the batteries from china. I ll ship the remotes as soon as the batteries arrive… should be wendesday/thursday…

4 Likes

U have got to be kidding???!! This really is a letdown:-(

Because? I mentioned before that I am sto waiting for the batteries ^^ so what is the problem tricky?

No worrys mate just was hoping for it to be sent today or tomorrow. Been. Had a friend build a firefly for me and waiting since july to novmeber for it and he sent it and it dint qork and did a shit job and sent it back and got my money back. Then searced for a good remote and found you. No worries mate glad u will get the batterys this week. Just been waiting months for a decent remote

The irders startet 15 days ago. I told everyone the build time will be 2-4 weeks. So everything is totally fine. Be more relaxed man :wink:

I do my best man! Hope U are happy with the remote! The assembly and everything is super clean because of the PCB. So it should be a good work at all. I am also interested tagt everyone gets a nice remote for his every day ride! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am 100% sure the remote will be fine mate:-) Very professional and nicely done High five for the hard work

1 Like

Feel free to ship mine, I’ve got the batteries you’re using. Either way it’s cool.

1 Like

Hells yeah! Can’t wait and soooo very stoked for this. Keep up the hard work brotha! Do you have an idea on how long it will take to ship to the US…? I can’t remember if you mentioned that somewhere or not…?

Thanks again so much!

1 Like

Were you able to ship the no battery remotes?

2 Likes

How much for one of these when there ready?

2 Likes

I want one!

1 Like

yeah, me too!

1 Like

Yes. remotes without batteris goes out tomorrorw! The remotes with batteries as soon as the other batteries arrive.

@all sorry guys. I want to send the first batch out, get response from all users and then maybe we start a next batch!

3 Likes

Next batch then…

1 Like

IS that a for sure departure date you think @StefanMe? Thursday for battery peeps like me…?

1 Like

Yes. I ordered the batteries Monday. 2-4 days delivery time. I guess they ll come tomorrow… we’ll see :wink:

1 Like