FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

This one please for mine. jpeg%20(JPEG%20Image%2C%204032%C2%A0%C3%97%C2%A03024%20pixels)

1 Like

End of the week I guess! Maybe start of the next week. Looks like I have to send the remotes to USA/Australia without batteries… :neutral_face: but I ll check this today!

Yesterday I tested the additional feature police mode here in Germany :joy::joy::joy: it worked out… the police man said i should rather drive away then showing him this ultra slow mode :joy:

2 Likes

I’m so hyped for this. Please let us know when the next batch is available for purchase. I’d probably have a use for police mode since it’s illegal In the Netherlands as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@StefanMe Hey man! thx very much for the info with the bearing for the thumb wheel. I just installed it to my firefly remote and its really smooth now following your remote build all the time may ill get one of yours in future :wink: kr

1 Like

What size battery are you using. I’ve got a few 1s batteries around that would probably work if shipping becomes an issue. Or there’s always amazon lol

1 Like

@sharky Hey man! Cool! Yes the bearings are awesome… just just make shure u don’t tighten them too much like I did one times :joy: show us your remote!

@PickSix24 It’s the 502535 size… same as original firefly! I ll get I information soon about how to ship the battery’s!

There it is IMG_5790 Dont laugh about the color it has to match with the board😂 IMG_5622

9 Likes

Ready for shipping yet? Very excited!

2 Likes

Me too !! So glad I got in on this since I’m currently failing at building the firefly nano remote :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry was a bit busy the last days! But

Super close before shipping guys! The last feathers are allready arrived today. I have to pick them up tomorrow! All the other work is done allready. Still waiting for the batteries! Looks like I can send all out on Sunday/Monday!

2 Likes

Any possiblilty u can make some photos of the remotes with names next to the remote to show everyones remote done. Pretty excited! Did u manage to include my nickname on the screen btw? (Tricky)

2 Likes

Feel free to send mine without the battery! I have extra batteries of the same type :smiley:

2 Likes

Ditto, if mine is just waiting on a battery then send it :grinning:

1 Like

@sofu @PickSix24

Ok then, i ll send u the remotes this weekend if the batteries are still not here. I ordert them 1.5 months ago… that sucks.

@tricky-fpv of course, thats not a problem. I can make a picture tomorrow…

2 Likes

I am desperately needed the remote. The one i have lost connection and kept accelerating for some reason. Now when connection is lost it full brakes?! Really wierd because settings are at 0.00a when connection lost. Have 0 faith in my remote right now:-( Badly need a good remote

1 Like

Hell’s yeah! So stoked to get this hopefully sooner than later cause I broke one of my remotes on one of my set ups so I am out from riding that board till this comes. Thanks for the hard work @StefanMe Can’t wait to see the pics tomorrow / today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do my best guys! As i saied before i will ship the remotes at the beginning of the next week. :slight_smile: so latest 5. Dezember… maybe earlier!

If u riding on limit, i can reccoment you an LC Filter… https://www.ebay.de/itm/Mini-L-C-Power-Filter-1A-RTF-LC-FILTER-Special-for-mini-Drone-For-FPV-Video-BC/273539973986?hash=item3fb040c362:g:cOgAAOSwkJZbHioA:rk:7:pf:0 https://www.ebay.de/itm/LC-Filter-FPV-Netzteil-Filter-3AMP-2S-4S-2A-16V-fur-RTF-RC-Quadcopter-RC-Modell/292710831221?hash=item4426ecd475:rk:5:pf:0

On my boards i never had problems…,. but on some boards, the voltage from the 5v VESC is just shit. Even on a focbox. Just pre prepaired :slight_smile:

Lc filter? Is that really needed with a focbox??

For me not… for my friend it’s needed. We don’t know why. We make some tests within the next days. Strange.

But the Lc Filter is super tiny and super cheap. Just in case someone need it.

How many A does the reciever need?