FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

scroll up. :arrow_up:

18 Likes

How much would it cost and how long would it take tro get this remote? looks very promising

If its available, count me in!

theyre not, unfortunately… maybe if we all beg hard enough :sob:

Do you sell any that is already binded to receiver ready to go?

@StefanMe Ive been waiting to order forever bro.

1 Like

I wish he would do another run :L

If you convince him please PM and let me know :rofl:

1 Like

mild begging :slight_smile:

OMG this is everything that I want in a DIY remote. I am new to this hobby. I just got a Meepo NLS last month and I already want to mod it. Would the display work with Focbox Unity? I would assume so since it can run VESC right?

Please sell a batch of this soon please!!

Sorry guys I out for a while here. Got fucked by police. They took my board and two remotes with them. I l ll finish the orders of course and keep u informed.

1 Like

@StefanMe jesus, that is my nightmare. still riding outside of view. I just hope the law gets passed soon

2 Likes

That’s sucks man , good luck getting your stuff back.

3 Likes

Do you have any left?

@StefanMe how’d u do the lanyards?

The us versions doesnt have a lanyard. U can simply add one if u want… on the bottom of the remote are two holes for that.

do u recommend anything?

1 Like

I used Paracord without the inner strands

I used a thin braided cable sleeve.

So what’s happaning about remotes? It’s still not arived. I payed 18 November. The last message iv had was been sent out 2 weeks ago but it’s not arived and still no tracking number. Is any one els in the same situation? I think iv been reasonable and patient but feel otheres should be aware in the community of what’s happening now that it’s been so long.