IMG_0669IMG_0670IMG_0668

2 Likes

Awesome… Only one tooth option ?

Yes, 66T is pretty universal :slight_smile:

Will be installing within the next week or so…:raised_hands:t5: image

3 Likes

:open_mouth: :drooling_face: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

So, any feedbacks for evolve supercarve trucks ?

1 Like

Evolve rider here and might be interested in the Kegal 36T …

So they supposedly fit, but would I be able to use the evolve 260-5m-15 belt? Evolve currently sells 2 belt sizes, 250 for the 32T gear, and 260 for the 38T gear.

Evolve says their 38T gears should be in stock any day now so its decision time lol

Will be using these with 100mm boas

Get your belts from vbeltsupply.com or some other 3rd party, not from Evolve

Protip: order 1 first to see if it fits, then order more

2 Likes

Oh of course, I ordered 3 sets from another site, but I have the 260 size and was wondering if I did order 36T pulley, would I be able to use the belts I have. Evolve belts are horribly overpriced. Mine were $8 a pair haha

If I recall correctly, 260mm does fit the 15/36 ratio on evolve GT trucks and mounts

If it’s too long though you will need to move down to 255mm

1 Like

@b264, Thanks so much!

1 Like

I know for sure 255mm works & your gonna need a spacer or as I used 3x M10 flat washers… 260 MIGHT work depending on how far up you can adjust the motors… imageimage

11 Likes

Awesome. Are the washers placed in between the truck and the pulley?

Yes correct I added 3 washers and 1 of the o.g 10mm speed rings that gave me the exact spacing as the stock gears… image

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

What exact washers did you use?

“3x M10 flat washers” how thick are those?

2 Likes

Good question…I used 3 of the M10 flat washer they are 2mm thick… I tried a different one which was about 1.40mm thick and that doesn’t seem like much but when adding 3 together made a big difference in the space needed… so the ones I used along with the o.g 10mm speed ring gave the exact spacing needed to line the drive gear with the motor gear as if it was stock…image

3 Likes

All sizes back in stock :wink:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy/products/fatboy-wheel-pulley-set-for-flywheels

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy/products/fatboy-wheel-pulley-set-for-kegel-44t-40t-36t

1 Like

Mine is on the way … can’t wait! Waiting for shipping is the hardest part!

1 Like

Yes, if you need something custom I can organize for you just write me down PM :wink:

You rock, Aurimas!! :+1::+1::+1: