FatBoy ABEC & Kegel Wheel Pulleys 36T 40T 44T

Depends on how many people would want to buy them, also need to check with size, because it can be bit too small for bolting

36T is perfect for Boas, but if i was running 80mm orange or purple kegals iā€™d want 32T, or 33T max.

1 Like

I will talk and will see if it will fit.

You should ask @okp, he made a batch of 32T for abec one year ago. I have 2 of them :stuck_out_tongue: he Still have them for kegel !

BKB has 32T

1 Like

Yes, but they are not as ours with 3 bearings on the axle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah i see , looks like yours look better for longer axels as opposed to Jlabs that can work better with Calibers and shorter axels

Yes, thats the main difference :slight_smile: Our pulley has one normal skateboard bearing, which you can replace for 10mm ID if you want to run it on 10mm axle or even 12mm if such bearing exists donā€™t remember nowā€¦

For 32T unikboards had them in kegel (not in stock now, has to ask Benj). Bought them 32t abec11 last year. You have to vit a bit the Caliber trucks. tapatalk_1534171670101 tapatalk_1534171838942

Should be same with ours too, small cut and it would fit Calliber/Paris trucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kug3lis would it be possible to sell the teeth separately on one side and the part on the type of wheels (kegel or ABEC) on the other? it would be possible to make different combinations without having to buy everything every time ā€¦

Yes, if you need something custom I can organize for you just write me down PM :wink:

1 Like

great ! i just wait the first feedbacks for the evolve trucks :grin:

Yeah I am interested too, I had evolve but I have sold it as it was collecting dustā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Is it known if these will fit surfrodz trucks? Particularly with @psychotiller press fit mounts?

I dont have those trucks, but I donā€™t see why it shouldnā€™t fit, you just need to change bearing if you using 10mm axle

1 Like

If only I would learn to order things from you at the same time. Cnc focbox heatsink Two weeks later the mount for the case Nowā€¦ Okay, Iā€™ve still gotta figure out what size pully Iā€™m gonna run. Thanks @Kug3lis

2 Likes

Some announcements so that people donā€™t start telling we copied or etc. We are making pulleys for our wheel hubs both Trampa version and longboard (TB218, FB230, FB240) and would also fit Trampa SuperStar wheel hubs. No standoff adapters required.

It will be available in 66T version.

41%20AM 59%20AM46%20AM

4 Likes

Did I see you post a gold pully somewhere @Kug3lis?

1 Like

ahm nope I guess :smiley: