FatBoy ABEC & Kegel Wheel Pulleys 36T 40T 44T

Out of the park, Boy. Out of the park!

4 Likes

What did you use to stick onto your motor cans? Dbrand skin?

Thereā€¦:point_up_2:

ā€¦so you finally made (reduced) the wheel pulley sprockets to fit the MBS 100mm core size proportionally, as I suggested?

1 Like

did you take the 36 or the 40t ? i hesitate with my 107FW. @Kug3lis is it possible to have it black anodized ?

Yes, but it will be additional cost, and will be sent anodization with next parts and then 1-2weeks wait time so you can probably look into something like 3-4 weeks wait time.

I used vinyl wrapā€¦ the one normally used on carsā€¦ itā€™s pretty cheap on eBayā€¦

1 Like

I used 36t which Iā€™m accustomed toā€¦ gives a good balance of speed & torqueā€¦especially running 100mm on those small 5065 200kv motorā€¦I also use 36t on my dual 6374 build which Iā€™m gonna be using the abec style aluminum gears on as well running 107sā€¦

So just installed these! Just wanted to confirm both the 255 and 260mm belts fit the 36T pulley. I actually preferred the 260mm belts, as the 255mm had the motors all the way in towards the board.

Hey @Kug3lis I am designing a motor mount for surf rodz and it would be really helpful to know the dimensions for A,B,C. The clearance is tight. You already let us know the inner diameter 29mm, thanks.

I would be using the 36 tooth size on kegel if that makes any difference?

36 tooth A-10,5mm; B-44,5mm; C-7,5mm 40 tooth A-10,5mm; B-49,5mm; C-7,5mm 44 tooth A-10,5mm; B-53,5mm; C-7,5mm

1 Like

where can i find these? i cant find em on the 3dservisas page or am i blind

They arenā€™t out yet. There will be a group buy toward the end of November according to @kug3lis

1 Like

how much are they gonna be?

No final price but I recall @kug3lis quoting about ā‚¬100 initially

for one hangar or a pair?

I remember it being for a single hangar. 8mm axles and cncā€™ed out of titanium which is why its priced that way

1 Like

aha i gotcha

1 Like

@Kug3lis do you know what the pulley width is? Is it 16mm actual width or 17mm actual for the ā€œ15mmā€ version?

I thinks its 16mm :slight_smile: