Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

Sounds good! But I’m not sure if the Bestech BMS and a 10s4p will fit in that case, even with a riser (it all depends on the BMS you’ll be using). Carefully calculate all the dimensions! Personally I’m using a 10s3p with their big BMS, and I only have about 30mm left.

24%20PM

2 Likes

Oh ja, I already had worries a 10s4p wouldn’t fit. I’m also not aware of another good BMS with e-switch. Well, a good Samsung q30 10s3p will also offer enough range and wouldn’t sag as much as the original Evolve one I think.

This new one could fit over the FOCBOX’s, and it has an e-switch but it’s only rated to 55A max continuous current.

This one could be an option if you use a big enough gasket, an put it on top of the battery but I don’t recommend butting a BMS on top of the cells.

There are also a few you can find on AliExpress.

1 Like

I wonder, is the Evolve BMS adequate to use?

Not sure what you mean by adequate in this situation. I believe it’s of good quality but you need the Evolve ESC for it to work properly (that’s what I think cause they use a CAN bus connection).

I have the original 150v GT Motors. So I think the 55A one could indeed work. The second one is the one I had in mind. Or even the 80A one to be prepared for bigger motors in the future. Not sure right now.

You could always bypass the BMS and just use a tiny one for charging only.

i oh, could you share the stl of the boosted enclosure ? could be usefull to me, designe some parts in it :slight_smile:

If you mean the Evolve enclosure, sure : ) PM me your email.

Thats also a good idea if space turns out to be not enough. Thanks!

any news ?

1 Like

Sort of, sorry to say that they are not done yet. I was told 2 days ago that they still have 10 more to make and should be done today but knowing how long they take to actually make them, I would say Friday next week they should be sent to me for inspection and re-shipment to you guys.

I believe I’ll be sending them out on the 23rd / 24th of June with Priority shipping which is 3 - 4 business days to most countries.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the long wait once again. I was hoping to get this done much quicker!

I’m still hoping to receive the Heatsinks in a couple of days but that hasn’t been confirmed yet by the anodizing facility so if anyone is no longer willing to wait, let me know and I’ll refund you because there is a chance things won’t be going as I want them to go : (

5 Likes

Status updates are good :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries I’m in it to win it. Though, I am also considering going with the Eboosted Biohazard Jet Spud build :star_struck:

1 Like

No worries, things get delayed all the time …

1 Like

Aaaand Bonjour Toute le Monde ( Good Morning ),

Finally we are getting closer to you receiving your Heatsinks, they will be completed today or tomorrow morning and shipped to me same day. I’ll receive and inspect them on Saturday, and ship them out on that day if post offices will be open, otherwise on Monday : )

Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Hi, I presume it is to late to order one of these?! :s

I can sell you mine if you want it.

Brill could I jst pay for it and transfer the order?