Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

Well one would never let me switch modes unless I shut off the board and reconnected and would cut out occasionally, The second got permanently stuck in safe mode and would not switch out. This one seems fine but I only had it back for a month. My warranty ends I think next month but evolve customer service can suck it, tired of dealing with them. Half the time they ignore me anyway.

1 Like

Unfortunate really, because I own a GTX with 200kv motors, and the cooling is pretty decent. I don’t know, if I figure how to install it without making my board look ghetto I could order after I get my case.

@BoostedBuilder I will have to wait a bit before making a decision on the heat sinks as my original plan for the enclosure changes and this might not work with the design I’m gonna go for, sorry. My current build is in a bit of a unknown state due to me wanting many cells but also not willing to sacrifice clearance under the deck…

I’m in for one, will send payment tonight

1 Like

No worries, I placed an order for 20 heatsinks yesterday so there will be a few extra!

2 Likes

Nice, they are here at last! Sign me up man, you know it :wink:

With this and @SeeTheBridges Firefly (can’t wait for the follow up email man!) I will make a glorious Evolve DiY board.

1 Like

Sorry missed the payment. Paid now. Hope I still get wan :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BoostedBuilder Would you be able to confirm if my payment is correct & has been received?

Same for me …

Hey Chris,

I put you on the list as you’ve asked but I can’t seem to find your payment. Can you please PM the transaction number and ill confirm there.

@anon42702729 got it!

Did you get mine? Sent a few days ago

Is this for the Bamboo GT only? If they’ll work on the Carbon GT I’d totally get one :smiley:

Yep! I update the list with everything I receive : )

@sofu it can be for both because you’ll have to shave a little bit of the side lips of the enclosure. It’s just that plastic will be easier to cut/sand rather then carbon fibre. But I don’t recommend it for CGT.

3 Likes

Money sent

2 Likes

Gootiiitt : )

hi, do you think you will by able to send it before end of july ? :slight_smile:

100%

I should even start sending them next week but so far the manufacture is not giving me any updates. Let’s see : ) I’ll do my best!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new here. Just dived into electric skateboards. Bought a half DIYed Evolve GT very cheap recently and was desperately looking for a heatsink. Glad I’ve found this thread :smiley:

Money sent!

1 Like

Welcome!

You know this won’t fit an Evolve ESC, right? This is for FOCBOX’s, just FYI.

Thanks!

Yes, I know. Right now I have only a cheap chinese ESC from the previous owner. I want to fit two focboxes and a Bestech BMS with a new 10S4P battery in the future. Hope I can fit everything in there with a riser for the enclosure.

But thanks for your attention!