Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

20180625_223023 . 20180625_223103

20180625_215545 . 20180625_220905

20180625_220520 . 20180625_220255

Pictures first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I needed a Heatsink to mount 2 FOCBOX’s for my own “Evolve” project but then realized a lot more builders were looking for such a Heatsink. So I had a sample made. Quality is great, some of the dimensions need a little tweaking but all the fresh units will be perfect.

IMPORTANT: 2 FOCBOX’s are a little too wide for the Evolve case, so you will have to sand about 4mm off each side, check the red marks on the last picture.

Final price is €46 for 1 Heatsink with worldwide shipping and €85 for 2 Heatsinks with worldwide shipping. Please use ‘goods and services’ and put your forum name / shipping address in the comments.

They should be complete on Friday 6th of July and start shipping the following week.

• I want 1
  • I think I’ll get 2

0 voters

Payments:

Here are the people who showed interest. To place the order, I need to receive most of the payments:

1 Heatsink with shipping:

10 Likes

Are you building a BGT or CGT

Payments:

Here are the people who showed interest. To place the order, I need to receive most of the payments:

1 Heatsink with shipping:

2 Heatsinks with shipping

3 Likes

It’s a great deal, Good work! I am looking forward to your board!

1 Like

Have you tested these and recorded a noticeable temperature difference in the focbox’s while using?

I tested just the fit, haven’t recorded anything just yet. But I’m 100% certain there will be a noticeable difference!

100% better than original heatsink of FocBox as any bigger piece of metal would be much better plus this will get air flow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

well…you convinced me

1 Like

That’s great @Rod12579 get this man!

1 Like

I want one

1 Like

I want one

1 Like

Please provide payment details :slight_smile:

i’ll do that this weekend!

This is beautiful :heart_eyes: do you have pictures of it in place with focboxes attached?

1 Like

Not yet but I’ll post them soon : )

1 Like

Thanks!

I want to see it before I make a decision to make sure everything still fits when I use that as I put it together right now with a 3D printed solution to be able to fit the bms :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the weight of the plate? Shipping to Australia possible at the cheapest rate? Cheers

Ill notify you when I upload the pictures.

@anon42702729 it’s pretty light, under 150 grams: don’t have very accurate scales. For shipping I’m sure I can work something out.

1 Like

made one myself, but i had to keep the original heatsink on the focboxes. With yours, i can remove them and add more space in the case … i’m in !:yum:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes