Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

Thanks very much btw!

Yeah if @BoostedBuilder will allow it, you can pay him and he can refund me.

1 Like

Yeah guys, no problem. I’ll refund you @neiru37, really sorry for the unexpectedly long wait. Let me know when you receive it. And @tdowning891 you can send €46 to my account.

Did you recieved my PM ? With the delay, need to postpone the sending to my adress

1 Like

Yep, replying now.

Hey know I’m probably really late (life happened) . If any are available I will purchase one.

1 Like

Hey, I had a few extra made so you can still get one.

I’ll update everyone else on Monday.

1 Like

ok awesome

1 Like

I’m interested PM sent

1 Like

Hy ho, did you already send them out?

1 Like

I was just about to update the thread.

Guys, PLEASE don’t bash me! I’ve honestly been doing everything that’s in my hands. They were sent out last Monday, just like I was told by the manufacturer, and they were supposed to be delivered on Friday so I could re-ship them today. Here is the DHL tracking. I got a phone call on Thursday from the customs to let me know the package cannot be delivered. I spent more than an hour talking to them for nothing. DHL simply had no permission to deliver and there was not going to be a change.

So they sent it back to the manufacturer, here is the DHL tracking for the way back. It took me 2 days to get this number and it was supposed to be delivered back to them on Monday, today they changed it to Friday so I’ll be talking to them again tomorrow.

I’m really embarrassed sitting here typing this for you, and it’s just a fucking stupid situation, since the issue is really based of nothing. Escpecially this makes me feel like shit:

So I excuse my self once again, and again offer you a refund you if you feel this is not for you.

4 Likes

Hey, don’t worry! All good here :wink: Thanks for the update

What’s the measurements for the heat sinks? Wanted to see if it would fit in another enclosure

No problem ! i’ve made a temporary heatsink to take my board on holiday with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually found a possible temp solution. Don’t sweat it.

@BoostedBuilder All good man :smiley: Delays are inevitable. Communication is the key. I know I’m not upset at all, because we know what’s going on, and it’s not a black hole :smiley:

5 Likes

So true, not to mention the transparency. :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Keeping us updated is well appreciated :slight_smile: we have all dealt with crappy couriers before, don’t sweat it bro

1 Like

2 Likes

Good evening everyone (and morning to some),

Heatsinks have been sent to me with DHL today once again and to a different address. Expecting to receive them at the end of this week, hopefully with no issues!

@Jasonkimberson Sorry Jason, didn’t see your message! Refer to what @anon42702729 posted, dimensions are correct. Thanks Ryan!

4 Likes