1 Like

I would like 2 if possible

Ok. This batch is still in progress. You would need to wait unfortunately

ok, no prob I’ll contact them directly. Thanks for fast response

I can’t see the video :frowning:

Oh I guess its expired.

https://streamable.com/32wbc

Thanks @moon

Sorry if this has already been asked. If no button is connected, and the vesc gets power, does it then start up like a normal vesc ? Or do we need a button together with this flipsky vesc, to get it going.

Is it to late to join this batch, if i fill out the form tonight ?

I think the answer is

You dont need the button to get this working. If you don’t have the button - which no one has since I didnt order it the vesc will operate like normal

1 Like

Thanks…

And if i want to use one switch to turn on/off both vesc, i need a 2 way latching switch, with C-NO-NC function ?

Is it to late to join this batch, if i fill out the form tonight ?

You can use one switch. There were pretty good explanations further up.

I have said its too late. Unfortunately.

I didn’t know more people wanted in :frowning: . More people were filling the polls out but not much form fills

97fa9335f0659e2c7440337cc2ce952c2680e5d7_1_690x460dea3103dadfb3576743af886d134356788dcc73a_1_375x500

I have seen that diagram. But i dont understand why nothing happen, when you mix two supplys together in one parallel connection. If one 12v supply fails in one vesc, what happens then to the other ?

@hyperIon1 can probably answer any questions you have

On my understanding the supply wire is for the led to work on the momentary button. By using one rated for 24V instead of one at 12V you will be able to get current from both the VESC. I do think that get the current from only one is plenty enough. I think that if one 5v line from one vesc fails then the other one is enough for the momentary button to work just fine. @hyperIon1 what do you think about it? Thx

That’s a good question and would only be answered by testing it.

1 Like

It would depend on the rating of the led. 5-9v and most are 9v

1 Like

Bought some packaging and came today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Little delay

Basically they have run out of heatsinks. So they are going to make new ones and install them on the 6.6 esc.

They say that the earliest delivery 19 August

I guess hummie got a lot of their current stock :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. No problem at all

Yeah not a huge delay if it i gets shipped on the 20TH of August.

They feel bad and I asked for buttons to be included, I will confirm if its true on Monday

4 Likes