EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

What is that black thing where it seems to be going a red, white and black cable (closest to the camera)?

This?

Yea that one

Its the receiver for the remote

Ah lol, ok ty

But did they test it with the other Esc too? One is sending and one is receiving. Maybe it makes no difference maybe it does?

Edit: never mind… It does Not matter which side will be Pulled. Once you Pulled any side it will disconnects them. No matter which side you Pull…

1 Like

They pull out the cable from the slave esc, then the slave stop working, but it continues to work once it’s connected again with the can bus cable.

Quote from Flipsky

1 Like

It makes no different, it’s the same cable Edit ah saw you edited :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just Payed through paypal :slight_smile: Cant wait to test them out

2 Likes

Theres a hold on your payment (21 days), same thing happened with a couple other guys. I will PM you what you can do

Issue resolved. Thanks.

@moon just received the invoice again on PayPal. I can pay it or wait for details for transferwise. Just let me know what you’d prefer

I havent used transferwise yet. And your order is a lot of money. So rather not risk that.

No probs. Invoice is now paid :slightly_smiling_face:

OK yours is on hold too. Just go on your payment page and mark order as received. It worked for two other people

@rob.in.space

1 Like

Yup okay done

1 Like

Is this group buy still open?

Yes sorry. Those who made the payments over the last couple of days are the ones that are in for this batch.

I would let you in but PayPal is annoying me

forgot about the weekend so I guess if anything happens it should happen on Monday. About to send the payment

@adrianlee how many did you want to order?

Paid. No issues.

Shipping from warehouse Wednesday. Out of my control so don’t moan :slight_smile:

Fedex shipping 5-8 days. DHL 2-7 was slightly more expensive so chose the cheaper option

Package insured for $2000 (cost $12 extra so why not)

@akira I will PM you about the payment now.

Thanks guys

2 Likes