EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

FLIPSKY 61

Includes just the heatsink and not the button. Same thing as Hummie but just for Europe

Includes two payments.

Cost of getting it to me in the UK (includes taxes,shipping). This will be paid in USD to the supplier. So it makes sense for you to send me the USD equivalent in your local currency , this can be done easily on Paypal. Goods and services payment.

Shipping cost (from me to you), paid in GBP… This happens when I am ready to ship

Shipping Untracked shipping(royal mail)

1x ESC untracked ~£4 2x ESC untracked ~£5

Tracked to some western EU countries can cost around £8-10

Tracked shipping can vary so please let me know if you need tracked shipping.

Untracked parcels are insured up to £20 for untracked. If this is not good enough a solution could be found

Here is a order form. I will send a Paypal invoice to the email you provided in the form and then wait for your payment.

How many would you buy?

0 voters

7 Likes

Includes just the heatsink and not the button. Same thing as Hummie but just for Europe

Includes two payments.

1. Cost of getting it to me in the UK (includes taxes,shipping). This will be paid in USD to the supplier. So it makes sense for you to send me the USD equivalent in your local currency , this can be done easily on Paypal. Goods and services payment.

2. Shipping cost (from me to you), paid in GBP… This happens when I am ready to ship

Shipping Untracked shipping(royal mail)

1x ESC untracked ~£4
2x ESC untracked ~£5

Tracked shipping can vary so please let me know if you need tracked shipping.

Untracked parcels are insured up to £20 for untracked. If this is not good enough a solution could be found

@Vanarian

2 Likes

Do we need to use an external antispark or do the have an integrated one and you only need a button?

Summoning @hummie

I believe without switch

2 Likes

Do you mean that we just need the button directly connected to the VESC? Because in their website they indeed sell also the version with the push button

I’ll get the answer tonight

1 Like

Thx man! :grin:

6.6 has integrated with anti-spark switch , so it only need a button.

3 Likes

Nice so if we split the wire we can just use a bottom for both. Then sign me down for 3 at the moment. Thx!

Ill ask that now

Great! Just change the answer on the form so I can keep track of things

1 Like

How does theese compare to focbox?

I am in the UK and was about to buy a flipsky v4.2 VESC for my first esk8 build. If this is a significant update then I’m up for one. Is it worth it?

I am pretty sure of it but just to be sure. Does this vesc6 not have the ERPM limit, right? Do you know the max current support? 50A or more? Thx thx:grin:

Just woke up and wow, numbers were higher than I expected.

@Zertax I Will look on the forum for some data/testing for you. I think @hyperIon1 has tested these along with other vescs in hot climates

1 Like

They gave me this diagram when I asked the question about the button

mmexport1533551830192

2 Likes

I would get the 4.12 vesc if you are on a tight budget and have no plans on upgrading

Like this. They will also work with out the switch, so if you wanted to use a Vedder on a duel setup. Just leave the switches unplugged. image

3 Likes

Would a vedder anti-spark switch be recommended or necessary with going dual as these already have anti-sparks each built into them?

1 Like

So the 12V wire for the led from both the VESC? I thought only from one would be necessary. Do you know if the ERPM limit is removed? And which is the max constant current? Thx a lot