EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Ahahah good catch in case :wink:

1 Like

I‘m not in a hurry too. Some more days but button included wouldn’t be that bad😂

Not bad at all. Consider those buttons probably would be ordered from ali for most people

2 Likes

Indeed already ordered :joy:

1 Like

Yep. Ordered also. I will use it on another build.

2 Likes

Ok so some people will have spares if I can get any. Also trying to get red anodized heatsinks, just trying to gets something good from the delays :joy:

1 Like

Red :thinking:…if that continues like that I can wait even more longer…:joy:

1 Like

Ahahah it is gonna be funny. Keep us post it, is better than a Netflix series :laughing: Moreover we all known that red colored mean more speed :joy:

1 Like

Of course, except they might run a bit hotter because they are red :joy:

1 Like

True True we should than go for rainbow, more balanced :grin:

You could try go to any Retail store and ask if you can take their boxes.

I spent £2.2 on 15 jiffy bags. They are recycled but they feel real good quality Bubble wrap is something I need to get aswell And some ink for my printer

2 Likes

Please link your finding for us lazy guys :smiley:

1 Like

Do you mean the momentary button?

1 Like

yeah yeah. I should probably do some research

The button and the connectors From 2 vesc’s to one switch.

I will just make a direct connection between the two vescs not with a connector in met ween. I do not see the reason to have another connector. Anyhow I picked it up this one. Should work. 16mm Metal Momentary Push Button Switch LED 5V 12V 24V 110V 220V StainlessLess Steel Waterproof Car Auto Engine PC Power Start http://s.aliexpress.com/6Z7JbeMb? fromSns=Copy to Clipboard I liked that it’s only with the circle and not with the to run on sign in it. I got 24V although is still not clear to me why they get the current from both of the VESC and not only from one.

I should already have the JST connector to the VESC but ti be sure @hyperIon1 do you know which 3 Pin JST it is? PH?

EDIT: Here the link for the JST connector https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-SETS-Mini-Micro-JST-2-0-PH-3-Pin-Connector-plug-with-Wires-Cables-300MM/32823594180.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.63453c00Vm2RYU

2 Likes

Yes. It’s the same as the rest on the pcb. Ph 2.0 I think.

1 Like

Major blue balls. Flipsky couldnt get the buttons in the deal or the custom anodizing :sleepy:

1 Like

FIne, it worthed a try

So no Ferrari mode :cry: ok I think i‘m fine with the standard edition too…but the extra speed boost now gone…